New part!!! ;)

Okay so I slept for 10 hours on Sunday and was feeling a lot better!!!! But when I woke up and saw your comments I couldn't contain my happiness! Then I realized that I made a promise to update once every week, and that promise shall not be broken!!! I will update twice this week to make it up, or I'll make this chapter REALLY long... Ps I am SOOOOO sorry for getting sick! I love all of you and you are all the best people ever and you deserve an update!!! So enjoy! Also look at the picture of a tree that I took when I went to Puerto Rico last summer! PPS THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR 1K READS!!! YOU GUYS HAD BETTER HAVE A FANTASTIC DAY! EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU!!!! :)

-----------dippers POV-----------
(After He shut the door.) I slid against the door and Amanda flopped on my bed we sat there for a couple minutes in silence, and then when we had both caught our breath I decided to end the silence.

"Sooooo, you don't like make-up?" I questioned her.

"Uhh, yeah just one more thing that I remember about myself." She chuckled.

"Yeah, just one step closer to finding out who you are, why your here, and who your family is." I

"Yup, then I'll be out of your hair." She replied. No. I thought.

"Ya-ya-know what if we- like maybe- y'know- never found your parents? Wouldn't that be crazy?!" I said nervously.

"OHH- yeah that would be... Pretty crazy..." She said, even more nervous then me. Suddenly the door burst open, Candy, Grenda, and Mabel all ran in with a box full of makeup.

"ITS AN AMBUSH!!!" Amanda yelled as she threw a pillow at Mabel.

"Grab the Nyarf guns!!!" I yelled back. She imminently grabbed her Nyarf gun.

"IM OUT OF AMO!!!" She yelled at me Mabel, Candy, and Grenda quickly took that chance and tackled her. "Dipper save yourself!!!" She said, attempting to shield her face with a pillow. I quickly ran downstairs to get someone that also hated make-up. I slowed down at the end of the stairs when I heard something, I looked outside to see.... nothing. That's weird I thought I heard a door slamming down here... I thought. (A/N if you don't get it, it was Stan slamming the door to the vending machine. If you don't know about that then good luck I guess... *I shrug*) Oh well... I didn't find anyone down there so I ran to Stan's room, he wasn't in there, I ran to Stan's office, he wasn't there. That's weird... I didn't hear him leave the house... I thought. Then I heard someone scream something like "no not the blush!" Then I realized.

"Amanda." I whispered under my breath. After that I ran back towards the Attic, but when I got there I was too late. Actually they had just finished, Amanda sat up and turned towards me, she actually looked really pretty they did a really good job.

"Wow. You look- uh- well- uhh- you- look- gr- well- uh- You-look- great! I mean uhh- well- you know in a like... Friend sort of way- you know..." I once again found it hard to talk to her.

"OHH! Uhh yeah- thanks you- I mean uhh- thank you not- uhh- not thanks you because that doesn't make any sense! Ha-ha, yeah...." She laughed stumbling over her words. We both laughed awkwardly.

"Your right Mabel, they are perfect for each other!" Grenda whispered.

"Yeah! They even have the same awkward laugh!" Candy added giggling.

"What!" Me and Amanda yelled in unison. The three giggling girls in front of us all let out an awwwww.

"OHH MY GOSH!!!! I CANT TAKE IT!!! YOU GUYS ARE JUST SO CUTE TOGETHER!!!" Mabel screamed jumping up and down.

"What?! We are not!" Me and Amanda screamed in unison again.

"Yeah!" I added, "I don't like her like that I mean, I like her but as a friend ya'know?"

"Yeah! I don't like him in that way, were just friends! Plus once I remember I might have to move back to where ever I lived!" Amanda protested.

"Wait... As soon as she remembers?" Candy questioned. Mabel explained everything to them.

"Woah. That's deep." Grenda said.

"Also look at what she showed me." I added grabbing Amanda's wrist and showing them her palms.

"Woah." Mabel said.

"Yeah! She has 1 triangle in the center of each of your palms." I continued. Everyone inspected her hands for a while.

"Uhh guys, I love that you guys find my birth marks interesting but I don't really like playing show and tell with my hands." She added awkwardly sliding her hands out of our reach.

"Ohh yeah, sorry..." I said removing my hands from hers, slightly blushing.

"Aww Dang!" Grenda yelled pointing to the clock it was 5:45.

"Sorry Mabel but we have got to go now." Candy added.

"Okay! Bye guys!" Mabel yelled.

"Good, I thought they would never leave." I stated rolling my eyes. Amanda giggled. Oh my gosh she giggled! She thinks I'm funny!!! Oh my gosh!!!

"You guys wanna go watch TV?" Mabel asked. We walked downstairs and sat down on the yellow chair, luckily it was so big that it could fit all 3 of us. We watched the Gravity Falls movie channel until 9:30.

"Kids! Weird Memory loss kid! Time to go to bed!" Stan yelled from upstairs. Amanda looked offended. I patted her on the back and we all headed upstairs. I snuggled into my cover and was asleep in no time, but before I knew it.

"Hey- uh- dipper? You awake?" A feminine asked. That's weird who would? Amanda. I opened my eyes to see her standing there her face looked like she was embarrassed and awkward, she looks cute when she's embarrassed... Wait what?

"Dipper?" She said shaking her hand in my face.

"Huh- oh yeah- what is it that you wanted?" I asked rubbing my eyes. She blushed.

"Oh- uhh. Well I was wondering if you could- err- if I could- you know what? Never mind it's stupid." She dismissed the idea.

"Aww come on! Just tell me it can't be that bad!" I comforted her.

"Okay- I guess... Well I couldn't exactly sleep and well I was just wondering if maybe I could slide into bed with you? I woke up Mabel but she said that I should ask you." She continued.

"Ha-ha ZING!" Mabel laughed, honestly I didn't even know that she was awake. At that Mabel snuggled back into bed and started snoring but you could tell she was faking.

"OHH- uhh yeah, *coughs* I guess you could." I said, scooting over. Was I blushing? I held my hand to my cheek, yep definitely blushing.

Her face lit up, "really?!" She whisper yelled.

"Yeah." I said smiling. She smiled back and responded.

"Good, I thought I wasn't going to get any sleep tonight." She chuckled. I patted the place next to me, she walked over and we got under the covers. Tomorrow is going to be a good day.....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Okay so there it is. Do you think that was long enough or do you want a second update this week, who am I kidding all of you are going to say that you want a second update. I might as well start right now but anyway... I have some questions:

1) do you like Amanda and Dipper as a possible couple, I'm still pondering on that relationship.

2) If I were to bring 1 character deeper into the story who would you pick?

A} Gideon
B} Soos
C} Pacifica
D} Wendy
E} Other

3) What do you think Amanda's birth marks mean?

4} Where do you think Stan was when Dipper couldn't find him?

5} Do you like the book so far?

Please answer these questions! I like getting feedback from you guys!!! Also I'm going to bed now it's like 11 and I have school tomorrow (uuuuuuuugh) so I'll see your comments and junk in the morning. Well, Goodnight!