Nope no title

Check out the video above, it is soooooo awesome!

----------Amanda's POV------

"I'm, uhh. Going home... I guess..." I mumbled as I continued to walk away.

"Wait! Will we ever see you again?" Mabel asked me, a tint of hope in her voice.

"It's Not very likely..." I calmly said as I walked deeper and deeper into the forest.

------------Mabel's POV--------

"Wait! Will we ever see you again?" I asked her, hopefully she would say yes.

"It's Not very likely..." She said calmly as she walked away. As soon as she was out of sight, dipper spoke.

"Well, I'm not going to miss her." Dipper said as he got up and started walking towards town.

"Come on Dip! You've seen what's in those woods. She will never survive!" I said, looking at him with the biggest puppy eyes I could use.

"Mabel..." (Bigger puppy eyes) "Fine! Okay, let's go." He gave up.

"YAY! I'm gonna introduce her to Candy and Grenda and show her all my favorite places and-" I continued to ramble on as I followed Dipper through the woods.

--------------Amanda's POV-----------

I walked into the forest and sat down by one of the trees.

"How did I get here anyway..." I sighed. I closed my eyes and fell asleep leaning against the tree. I must've been in a really deep sleep, because once I woke up I was in the Dipper and Mabel's room on the floor, in a cheaply made sleeping bag. I shot up and looked around. Strangely, nobody was in the room. I rubbed my eyes and looked at the clock, 8:00. I looked at the window it was obviously morning. The door slammed open revealing Mabel and dipper with a tray that had a few pancakes on it.

"Hey, your awake." Mabel started.

"Why did you bring me here?" I said, I didn't exactly want to be in the house of someone I don't know... It was weird...

"Well, We found you asleep on a tree and there are some crazy creatures in that forest so Mabel insisted that we bring you here." Dipper explained. I sighed, But then Dipper continued.

"We asked Stan if he had ever seen you before and he said no. And we asked around and no one in this town has ever seen you before. So what I want to know is who are you?" Dipper asked. Cold sweat dropped down my neck. What was I supposed to tell them......?