The End

HI EVERYONE

GUESS WHO GOT CAUGHT UP IN SCHOOL AGAIN

ME

sorrythechapterislate

ifeelreallybadbutschoolisalittleoverwhelmingatthemoment

Soooooo....

Anyways- thank you for reading!

Here is the final chapter!

Enjoy, I guess!

-----------------------------------------

Recap:

"You know, before when we were in the Forcefield and NightShade was attacking us- you said you wanted to tell me something?" I ask.

"No I didn't! It's nothing! I didn't need to say anything- it wasn't important!" Dipper rambles, obviously nervous.

"What do you mean it was nothing?" I ask, confused

"Umm- I.. Uhh! I m-mean I-- well- I..... It was n-nothing!!" He says, laughing nervously.

"Dipper- you can tell me." I smile reasuringly, walking up to him.

As I get closer, he loos more nervous and more embarrassed, a deep blush growing on his face. "Well- w-well I uhh.. I wanted to.. I, umm.. I........ I w-wanted to s-say... T-that I.." He pauses, taking a deep breath. "I lov-"

Bill suddenly jumps up and covers Dipper's mouth mouth, glaring at him with the scariest face I have ever seen him make. He was suddenly back in his human form, his form completely red with anger, his eye was black with a small red pupil, his hair had turned black as well. "You what?"

Dipper panics, jumping backwards. "Nothing! Nevermind!" He says.

"Good." Bill's color returns to normal and he grins.

I glare at Bill. "Hey!! Were you awake that whole time?!"

"Oh! Umm.." He turns to face me. "....Maybe..." He laughs nervously.

I glare at him, furious.

He laughs nervously and I sigh in annoyance. "Oh whatever.. At least you're okay.." I sigh in relief.

"Yep! I'm great! Better then ever and back to my old self!!" He grins.

"I can't decide if I'm happy about that or not.." I sigh, slightly annoyed.

After a few seconds he raises an eyebrow. "What so William gets a hug, Will gets a smile and all I get is an annoyed daughter?"

"Yes!" I glare at him.

He sighs. "That figures..." He laughs, then he looks around.

"So what happened..? Where are we anyway..?" He looks around, confused.

"I was just about to explain that." I nod.

He shrugs and starts to float, sitting in midair with his legs crossed. "Explain away."

I nod and take a deep breath.

"So.. Here's what happened.."

After Bill, William, Azandra, Will, and me all moved into a separate smaller room and sitting there for what felt like hours, explaining all the events that had happened while they were out, everyone was finally caught up to the present moment.

"So you actually decided to come after us anyway? Even though I told you not too?" Will asks me, a stern look on his face.

"Yep she did, I told her it was crazy but she did it anyway." Azandra shrugs, sitting next to me, sloughed over.