Pssh titles are stupid

Hey guys!!! So I know it's already Monday and this is late- but guess what?! My plan was to write until midnight and finish all 3 chapters for all 3 of my books- but guess what got in my way?! A big freaking thunderstorm that's sending flash flooding....

But no matter, I sucked it up and wrote anyway. But my dad was worried that I would get electrocuted or something so he took my computer. So here I am, writing this apology to you, from the weather..

I

HATE

RAIN!!!!

—-Amanda's POV——

"You..." I growl angrily at the twin standing in front of me.

"Me." He says, smirking. As I look around, I realize that the world is once again in black and white.

"Why are you here?" I yell angrily

"Because I can be." He says with a grin, as time resumes.

"No way!" Will yells, finding the courage to say something.

"Too late she already agreed!" My 'grandfather' says, as a group of 4 girls come into the room, they all get behind me and start to push me out the door.

—-Bill's POV—-

There is NO WAY this is happening, we need to get out of here, tonight. I nod at William, who is looking at me as if he has the same plan.

Tonight, Amanda would escape, and for the first time, we will be coming with her.

As the dressing room assistants rush her out of the room, Yoru sits back down. "We have other terms to discuss. Dipper, you can go." he says. The Gleeful twin smirks and waves at me happily, walking through the door.

"Now that thats over with- we have to take care a few more things." Yoru says.

"Theres no way thats happening- we're not moving on until the current issue is discussed, I'm sorry but I can't allow my only daughter to-" I'm cut off by William.

"What was that?" He asks angrily.

"Hmm?" Yoru asks, seeming to be oblivious to my son's existence.

"When Amanda agreed, there was something off about her. Everyone was so busy yelling that I guess nobody caught a glimpse of it. The mark she got from that demon Nightshade started to glow red, along with her eyes, then she agreed." He explained.

"You said she has a glowing scar?" Yoru laughs. "Whats that supposed to mean?"

"It means my daughter got possessed into agreeing to this stupid marriage!" I yell.

"Are you two making the accusation that I think you are?" Yoru asks angrily.

"Yes- we are." Will growls. "Her conscious was obviously possessed, and if the mark glowed, that means it was the demon that put it there, so the one who possessed her was Nightshade.Except conscious-possessment is a very rare skill that demons can have, they have to possess someone else in order to possess their true target- Also, a demon can only possess another demon within 10 feet of range- so what I'm wondering is, where is NightShade, and how exactly he got in here."

"Well if your implying that I let him in, your surely mistaken."

"Are we?" Will asks.

Yoru scowls. "That isn't important anymore- we have other things to talk about."

"And the fact that your brushing this issue off just supports our theory more!" William yells. As they all continue to argue, I can see that William is making measurements in his mind.

Suddenly, Yoru stands up. "You are all dismissed- thank you for coming." He growls as we are all rushed out. The guards push us all into Will's room and shut the door.

"Hey!" They can't do that!" William yells.

"Yes they can, as long as Yoru is the ruler of this planet, he can do anything he wants to." I sigh.

"I've got it!" Will suddenly yells.

"What?!" Me and William yell in unison, both equally exited.

"I know 2-4 suspects of who Nightshade could've possessed to possess Amanda!" he yells.

"Well- spit it out already!" I demand.

"Well- 10 feet is a long distance, so it could've been anyone in this range- It could've been Yoru, obviously, and it could've been Any of the guards standing outside the door, but our 2 prime suspects are Yoru and Dipper Gleeful, aka, Amanda's new fiance. We all know that if Yoru did it, he would've done so without hesitation, he is determined to stop NightShade no matter what, and making a deal with your enemy is common for demons. But we all know that Dipper Gleeful is his assistant, so it could easily be him." Will explains.

"Get to the point Will!" William yells.

"Alright, I know who did it, but are you really prepared to hear it?" He asks.

"Of course we are!" We yell at the same time.

"Okay- the one who possessed Amanda was-"

———Amanda's POV———

(And yes, I did just do that)

I sprinted down the hallway, ignoring the seamstress chasing after me. The 4 girls had taken me to the sewing room where they had me try on a bunch of wedding dresses- honestly I don't even remember agreeing to this!

But at the last dress I realized something, there is no way they can force me to marry him. So here I am, running away from a girl with about 30 sewing needles in hand.

I throw open the door to Will's room, still wearing the stupid wedding dress. "Lets get out of here!" I yell, they all look at me and then at eachother, before standing up. We all sprint out of the room and down the hall, running into the same library I used to escape the first time.

"Come on!" Bill said, opening a portal. "I know where we can go where we won't be followed!"

"Ohh god- is it another one of those reversed-dimensions?!" Will yells fearfully.

"Yes, now get in there!" Bill yells, pushing Will and William in the portal.

I look at the portal, then back at the door. I smirk and jump through the portal, Bill following me..

Sorry Dipper, but I'm not getting married any time soon, especially not to you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

See you on Wednesday!!!!