Gravity Falls?!

So, my spring break ended on Monday. So sadly we're back to one chapter a week... I might be able to do 3-4 chapters this weekend, and from that point I might be able to do 3 chapters every week. ('cause I don't know if I can go back to one chapter a week. XD )

------------Amanda's POV------
"Ohh good your here." Will says, helping me up off the floor.

"Seriously! What is up with you and just randomly pulling people through portals?!" I yell at William.

"It's funny to see your reaction." He snickers.

"I cannot believe I was worried about you..." I say, glaring at him.

"I hate to interrupt your sibling rivalry but- we have a bit of an issue..." William says, pointing behind me. Both Will and William were pale-faced, as if they had seen a ghost or something....
I turn around to see Mabel and Dipper...

Gleefull...

"Alright, Let's go!" William yells, grabbing my hand and running away from the twins. Meanwhile Will was standing in the same place, petrified in fear. I grabbed the end of his cane and dragged him along with us.

"Where are we going?!" I yell, seeing blueish green explosions behind us.

"To the one place I know neither of them will go..." William pauses. Please say Gravity Falls. Please say Gravity Falls. Please say Gravity Falls.... "Gravity Falls." He finishes.
Are you serious?! I'm going back?! Yes! "But I am not letting you near the mystery shack!" He yells.
Darn it...

"Why not?!" I whine. He gives me a sarcastic look.

"Fine... But why won't they go to gravity falls?" I ask, tripping over my feet slightly as we run.

"They hate their reversed selves, a I beilive in exact words it was that they are too 'cheerful and nice.' For them." He snickers. "anyway- here we go!" He yells, opening a portal in front of us and shoving me through.

"Wait-! I don't wanna go there unless- aaaaaah!" I yell as I fall through the portal. These random portals are really getting annoying...

As we fell, I noticed where we were falling, right above the mystery shack! I smirked,
In your face William!

"Hey William! Do ya' see where we're landing?!" I yelled, still smirking. No response... Wait... He's still injured! And he used his Magic! He's unconscious, isn't he? Idiot...

I looked down at the Mystery Shack below us...
He had better opened up the right portal, I don't wanna crash in their and find that all of them are bunnies or something...

I look up at William and Will who are falling above me. I'll hit the roof first, Wait... Wills not knocked out... Please don't let him notice where we are...

"The Mystery Shack?" He yelled. "Isn't that the same place William told you not to go?!" He wants to have a conversation as we're falling?

"Uhh- no! That was- umm... The tent of telepathy?" I said as more of a question.

"Was that it?" He asks, putting a finger up to his chin.

"Umm- yes! I'm not supposed to go to the Tent of Telepathy and- oww!" I yell as we crash through the roof, knocking Will unconscious.

I heard two sets of footsteps running up to the door. Please don't be deer-dipper...

The door slammed open to reveal Mabel and Dipper.

"Amanda?!" They both shrieked in unison.

"The one and only." I say, smiling from the ground. William stirred a bit.

"Umm- who is that?" Dipper asked, pointing at William who was laying on the floor.

"And is that Bill?" Mabel asks, pointing at Will, who had face-planted onto Dipper's bed.

"Umm- well he-" I pointed to William. "Is my brother."

"And he-" I point to Will. "Is Bill from another dimension.

"Another Dimension? Geez Amanda, you've been places." Mabel laughed.

"Yep!" I cheered. Suddenly feeling a hand on my shoulder. I turned to see a very angry William. I'm doomed...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry about the cliffhanger, but I'm planing on updating again today because NO SCHOOL!!!

Anyway- the first chapter of my "reverse falls" book has been posted.
It's called:
"Who are you?! ((Reverse Falls))"

Check it out! ^w^