~Chapter 24~ I know who you are

Dream's POV 

I pant as black goop slowly starts to cover my trembling body. How dare he...he thinks he can just get away with this?! Well Ink thought wrong, not only am I going to kill him, no no no! I'm going to TORTURE him! Tentacles snap out of my back, I'm so happy that me and Nightmare both agreed on me eating the black apple. Yes, I am strong in my normal form but I am stronger in this form. While being Shattered I can protect Blue more and right now..Blue is on the brink of death. 

I snap the chains in half and I gently pick Blue up. From expecting his sockets I can tell that he is blind. Fucking Ink.."Blue, I am currently carrying you. Don't worry I will get you out of here." I quickly send Nightmare a message; letting him know that the other Blue is an imposter and that I have the real one. My tentacles snap the bars in half and I walk out. Blue's hands feel around my chest. "D-Dream? Why i-is your chest g-goopy?". I sigh and kiss his forehead. "Right now isn't the best time, I will explain to you after, promise". He nods weakly while I continue down the dark corridors. 

I hear footsteps echoing by, I quickly hide behind a corner. I peek around the wall and see that it is Ink heading for Blue's cell. As much as I would love to kill Ink right now; saving Blue is my top priority. I creep away and make it outside the prison area. I teleport outside the house and place Blue onto a patch of soft grass. We are currently in our backyard; our backyard is very large and has many flowers and plants. Trees tower over us and there is a swing set. It is the best place for hiding which is exactly what we need right now. I would just walk into the house but I need confirmation from Nightmare that the imposter has left.  

In the mean time, I will heal Blue. I place my hands over him and a light yellow glow covers his body. His legs are mending back together and his fractured bones have sealed back up. I heal his eye-sockets as much as I could but all I could really do is smooth out the edges and stop it from hurting. Other than that, I fear that Blue might be blind permanently. Tears well up in my sockets and slowly fall down my cheeks; mixing in with the goop. I let out a soft whimper and Blue seems to notice.

He looks up and pats his hands around, he eventually reaches my face. His soft hands gently rub my cheeks. "W-What's wrong?". I take in a deep breath. "I-I just wish that I could have been there s-sooner, I f-fear that you might b-be blind forever..". Blue lightly gasps but soon his frown turns into a gentle smile. "You did the best that you could, you were very brave and even if I am blind..my other senses still work fine!". I could tell that he was trying to brighten the mood. I chuckle slightly. "I guess you're right, thank you Blue". He tries to kiss me but ends up kissing the air. I gently grab his cheeks and pull him in close for a kiss. It was a sweet kiss, filled with love and happiness. We were finally reunited.

~Meanwhile with Nootmare~

Nightmare's POV 

Around 30 minutes ago Dream sent me a text regarding our situation. I have already told Error about this imposter and now we are currently trying our best not to make it too obvious that we have figured it out. Error said that he had an idea but I had to stay in the kitchen for it to work. I sigh as I look at the clock, it's been 10 minutes! I peek into the living room and for a minute I felt like my soul stopped. There was Error, sitting on 'Blue's' lap. 'Blue' was softly trailing kisses down his neck! Wtf?!  I immediately storm into the room. "Wtf is this?!". Error looks to me and gasps. "N-Nighty! You weren't suppose to see!". Error quickly winks at me. Oh. Phew, this is only his plan. "I can't believe you would cheat on me Error!". 'Blue' smirks. 

Fuck off bitch. Error looks to 'Blue' and quickly knocks him out. Why couldn't he have just done that in the first place? I walk over to him. "And why didn't you do that before?". Error just laughs and gets off of 'Blue'. He pecks my cheek. "I thought it would be fun to mess with him, also~! I got some valuable information~". I smirk and wrap my arms around his waist. "Clever Glitchy~" 

Error wraps his arms around my neck. "For information wise, he was telling me about how much he hates you. Which wasn't a surprise but..he did say something odd", I tilt my head. "He said a name; 'Myriad'". I think for a minute before it clicks. "I know who he is talking about! I know who this guy is!".

Error looks to me, "Who?". "It's Dream!Swap Blue, but people call him Azul! He was in love with a human called Myriad but he turned into a skeleton after certain events..but! That skeleton is now Dream!Swap Error! That's why he was so connected to you, it all makes sense!". Error gasps, "Night! You genius! You're right!". I pick Error up and spin him around happily. He laughs and holds me close, we both smile. Error then looks down to see the unconscious Azul. "I think we should tie him up". I nod, "Agreed." After a few minutes we have Azul tied tightly to a chair in the kitchen. We used Error's strings to tie him up so he couldn't escape. "Oh shit! Dream and Blue are waiting outside!". I quickly message Dream that they can come in now.

Dream comes inside carrying Blue, I quickly take notices of his  eye sockets. Shit..what happened to him? Before I can say anything Error beats me too it. "Blue! What happened to him?!". Blue looks over to us, his eye-lights were a dull white. "I'm alright, thanks to Dream..". Error rushes over to the two, holding Blue's hand. "How bad was he?". Error looks up to Dream. Dream sighs. "He had broken legs, smashed hands, fractured bones, basically his whole body was broken..". 

Error curls his fists into balls and he started to shake, yellow tears were falling down his face. "H-How dare he!". I quickly go to Error and hug him from behind, whispering sweet nothings to him to help him calm down. He turns around and burries his face into my chest. I look to Blue, "Do you need anything Blue? Water, tea, food?". "Some tea and maybe some potato chips would be nice please?". 

"Of course". I let go of Error. "Want to help?". Error nods and holds my hand as we both walk into the kitchen. I turn my head and see Dream sitting on the couch with Blue in his lap. Only now did I realise that Dream was in his shattered form. Poor bro..it is hard to see your lover in such a state but I know that they will both take good care of each other.