~Chapter 18~ Waddle

~ Time skip to when they are meeting the gang~ 

Blue's POV 

I giggle as I wave at them, "Hello! We are joining the team!". Dream chuckles "And we apologise for fighting you, we didn't know Ink was a dickhead". Cross nods and waddles over to me. "You want some chocolate?", my eyes light up into stars and I quickly snatch the chocolate from his hand. I scoff it down "Thank you!". Cross gasps and looks at me "You ate all of it! T^T", oh noes. I hug him "I'm so sorry!!". 

Dream's POV 

And now, these two weirdos are crying over chocolate. I laugh and look to the rest of gang "Hope we can all get along". My eyes focus on Dust, is he blushing? At Blue?.....OHHHH HELL NO BITCH!! I can feel Errormare staring at me and yes I know they are smirking. "Blue? Can you come here please?". Blue stands up and walks over to me, "Yes Dreamy?". I grab him by the waist and I slam our teeth together, things start getting heated. ;) 

My hands start to roam up his shirt and the kiss turned into a french kiss. I pull away and pant as the air was sucked out of my non existent lungs. Blue looks at me and pants too "W-What was t-that for?". I smile innocently "Just showing my love for you". He blushes badly and smiles "You can always show me later tonight~". And poof! My face is now as bright as the sun! "Blueeeee, whyyyyyy". We both giggle.

Dust's POV 

Welp, that was random. This is horribleeeee! I'm never going to be able to sleep in this house from all these couples fucking each other every single NIGHTTTTT! Wait a god damn minute. Did Dream think I was blushing at Blue? Pfft! I was blushing at- nope. Never mind, If I think about him I think my blush will worsen. I waddle over to Dream, hmm how about we scare him! YESSSSS! "Oi", I make my voice ruff. Dream looks at me smugly "Yes Dust?". I smirk "Trying to prove what belongs to you~?". I grab Blue and hold him close to me, "Gotta try harder than that bitch". 

Dream growls and yanks Blue out of my arms, "Looking for a fight?". I smile and pat his head "Nope and also calm your titties, I don't like Blue like that". Dream rolls his eye lights at me "Then who were you blushing at?", he hisses at me. Fucking cat. I feel a hand on my shoulder and turn around to see Horror. My blush increases 10x more. Dream smirks "Ah~ I see~". I glare at him "Don't you fucking dare". Dream grins "Oh hey Horror~ I see you and Dust are close~". Horror nods, "Yes we are close.." He looks down while a soft tint of blush spreads across his cheeks. Aww! 

Error's POV (So many POV's :o) 

I hold Nighty's hand. "NIghTy, alL oF oUr shIpS arE SAiLInG!". Nightmare nods but then frowns "What about Cross and Killer? Who will they be partnered with?". Now this was a tough question because I'm not too sure. But suddenly, I freeze up. "N-NiGhTy.." 

"hE's HErE.."