~Chapter 15~ Competition

~I have motivation randomly WOAH >:3~ 

3rd Person's POV 

Nightmare hums too himself "Splish Splash I was taking a bath". Error looked up at him and laughed "PFFt NiCe HuMmInG NiGHtY", Nightmare blushed out of embarrassment and laid his head on top of Error's and huffed. Error had a great idea, "Want to have a little competition?". Nightmare smirked "Of course~", Error laughed "Lenny face competition?". Both of them giggled and looked at each other. 

Error- OOoOoOOo yeahHHhhH~ (͠≖ ͜ʖ͠≖)

Nightmare-  Im A SpIDER  /╲/( ͡‾ ͡‾ ͜ʖ ͡‾ ͡‾)/\╱\

Error- I FLIP TABlE oN YOu NIGhTY HEhEHehHEhe (▀̿̿Ĺ̯̿̿▀̿ ̿)ノ ︵ ┻━┻'

Nightmare-  Im WATcHInG YOu GliTCHYyY ( ͡ ͡° ͡°  ʖ ͡° ͡°)

Error-  StAY AwAY SPiDEr ╰( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )つ──☆*:・゚

Nightmare- NooOOooOOOOO (ಥ ͜ʖಥ)

( I really don't know what I am doing XD Who do you think won? XD ) 

Error's POV

I smiled as I looked at him, I'm pretty sure I won. Nighty looks at me and then splashes me and me being the evil boi I am, I splashed him back. 

~One eternity later~ 

I proudly stood up and put my foot on the now worn out octopus, I won the splash battle! I looked around the bathroom to see massive puddles of water everywhere, "Oops". I remove my foot off of the octopus and step out of the bath, I quickly get my clothes on and start to mop up the floor. After I finished doing that I looked back to Nightmare. 

He looks dead. Did I accidentally kill him? I go for a further expect-ion until I was pulled into the bath with my clothes on! 

Nightmare's POV 

I smirked as I saw Error fall in, I'm such a good boyfriend. He pushes me angrily and I laugh "Hehe! Sorry Glitchy, I had too!". He glares at me and snarls, I boop his nose. He rolls his eyes and sighs "ANd I jUST PuT MY ClOThES On TOo". I feel bad but I know how to make it up to him! "I'll let you do whatever you want for a day and I can't say no but I'll only do this if you forgive me :3". 

Error gets this evil look in his eyes, "DeAL, I FOrGiVe YoU", we both shake hands. 

~ Sorry it's super short! I'll try to get a longer chapter out soon uwu ~