~Chapter 9~ Attention

Nightmare's POV 

After we all cleared things up with each other, me and Error went to the anti-void. We weren't ready to go back to the Bad Sans's yet. Error plopped down on his bean bag and I joined him. "WAnT tO wACTh sOme UnDERNoVelLa?", Error ask's me while looking at me cutely. "S-sure", I stutter out. He opens a portal and we begin to watch Undernovella. To be honest, it was a pretty good show. 

I look over to Error to see him staring at the show with interest, how cute. I scoot closer to him and yawn while stretching my arms out. I put my arm around him and I could tell he was blushing but he still was paying more attention to the show! I start to kiss his neck but he was still ignoring me! 

I'm getting angry now, I start to lick his neck and his blush was getting heavier. He pushes me away with one of his arms, "LAtEr, Im WatCHinG A SHoW". I growl but then an idea pops into my head. I make my goo disappear and I begin to cry. I started with a small whimper but then I start to get louder with my crying. He turns to me and embraces me with a tight hug, the portal closes and I was pleased. "NiGhtY WhAT's WrOnG?", he asks me while I frown. "You weren't paying any attention to me..." I whisper to him.

Error's POV 

Not paying any attention to him? Oh, so that's why he was kissing my neck. I lightly chuckle and pull apart from the hug. He looks so cute, well he always does. I pull a puppet down from the ceiling, the puppet was of Nightmare. "ThiS PuPPet HELPed mE thRouGH a LoT, IF I wAS HAvINg A bAD DaY, I WOulD Be COmFORtED FroM ThiS PuPPet, HeH I USEd To HuG iT  A LOt", I say to him while warmly smiling.   

"Well, you won't need that puppet anymore because Im here for you", I blush at his comment but I pull him into another hug. Happy tears flowed down my face, "I LOVe YoU NiGhtMarE". He changed back to his tentacle form and now he was taller than me, he wrapped his tentacles around me in a comforting way.  

"I love you too Error.." 

"You've got to dance like there's nobody watching,                                                                                               Love like you'll never be hurt,                                                                                                                                           Sing like there's no body listening,                                                                                                                                 And live like it's heaven on earth." 

- William W.Purkey