Discontinued!

Hey guys! It's been a little while and I don't know if anyone reads this book anymore- but if so, then I would like to announce that it's been discontinued!

I have completely lost motivation in writing chapters for this story and I don't enjoy it like I used too. I still love Errormare and the Undertale fandom! But this fic wasn't really going anywhere. 

I did have an idea of how it would end so I'll briefly explain that!

What was going to happen: 

. Azul and Ink would crash the holiday the main four were having. 

. There would be a fight. 

. Something would happen to make Azul realise he was fighting on the wrong side.

. Azul helps the four escape from the AU since one of them might've been injured. 

. They help Azul find Myriad and eventually take down Ink. 

. Happily ever after! 

Of course, it would've been more fleshed out but writing chapters feels more like a chore then something to enjoy. It's also due to the fact that I'm only Wattpad to message people now, I don't read on here anymore. I've completely moved to Ao3 and instead read there! 

I never wanted to discontinue a book but here we are- hehe. 

Thank you all for reading, I loved seeing your comments and having your support! I couldn't have done it without you guys, thank you and have a nice day! ❤️❤️