~Chapter 19~ You're not welcome here

SHREK BURST THROUGH THE DOOR, "I AM HERE BITCH". 

ERROR LOOKED TO SHREK AND GASPED, HE RAN TO SHREK AND HUGGED HIM. EVERYONE GOT KILLED BY ONIONS

THE END 

That would be a bootiful ending but here is the actual chapter >:3 

Ink's POV 

I open the door and look around, ah yes. I was right. Dream and Blue have decide to leave me for these little fuckers. Oh~! There is my sweetheart~. "Error~!", he turned to me with complete shock. Oh how I love that face. Wait, what is this? Nightmare's arms are around MY Ruru's waist. I pull out broomie and smirk, "Did you guys miss me~?". (All the readers: No). Nightmare stood in front of Error, seriously? Why can't anyone let me have my fun! I pout playfully and stick out my rainbow tongue. Now really, is Nightmare and Error dating or something? Pfft! As if, Error wouldn't fall in love with that disgrace of a Sans. Plus! I know that my little Ruru loves me! 

Just thinking about him makes me drool~ Stop Ink! Now isn't the time. Hmm, I think I might capture Blue. Why? I want his tacos, duh! But if I take Blue then that will draw Dream to me and then I will force the both of them to go against The Bad Sans's. 

Geez, I think too much but onto the plan! I teleport behind Error, pushing Nightmare away. I lean my head against his shoulder and breath onto his neck. I hold his hands and lift his arms up. "I missed you so much Ruru~". My little Ruru starts glitching badly, maybe he's just scared of these other weirdos. "My poor baby, don't worry I'll save you". My teeth graze his neck again but before I can continue any further; my body gets slammed into the wall by multiple weapons. A tentacle stabs through my stomach while I just manage to dodge a flying axe to the face. For fucks sake! Are they trying to kill me?! Stars! 

Error's POV 

Who does he think he is?! Coming in here and breathing on my neck! This is our home and he is not welcome here. I look over to Nightmare, I give him a quick kiss to the cheek when Ink isn't looking. "ThANK Y-YoU". He smiles back at me and kisses me on the mouth this time. I blush and kiss back, we pull away and smile at each other warmly. Oh man, his smile just makes me melt..

A-Anyways! We have to deal with Ink first! I wrap my strings around Ink, making sure that he can't escape at all. I see Dream approaching Ink and GASP! Dream just totally bitch slapped Ink! That rainbow asshole deserved it anyways. Dream spat in his face, "That's what you get for hurting Blue you dickhead!". I smile at this and since Dream did it, I'm gonna do it too! I waddle over to Ink and kick him in the pelvis, I grin at his face of pain. I kick him once more in the same spot just too make sure. 

I sigh as I grab him by the collar and lean my face close to his. "Now listen here you rainbow asshole, leave me and the gang alone! We are tired of your bullshit! And don't even get me started on your 'crush' on me, I don't love you! I never will, my heart belongs to Nightmare not you". Once I finish speaking, Ink starts laughing. "Hah....Haha.....Haha........". He was panting badly, did I trigger him or something? "AHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAhAHAHAAHHAhaHAHAHHAhah! YOU ARE MINE ERROR! WETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT! I'M ALWAYS GOING TO LOVE YOU! WE WERE MEANT TO ME!". His eye-lights were now deep red love hearts. What. The. Fuck. 

Nightmare's POV 

I grumble as the maniac starts laughing, why can't he just accept that Error doesn't love him? I walk over to Ink and I pick up his paintbrush. I have decided that this little thing needs to go, I snap it in half. Ink frowns at my action, good. He doesn't deserve to be happy. 

I stand beside Error before also deciding that I want to have a little chat with Ink as well. I whisper next to where Ink's ear would be if he had one. "You've really been messing things up, haven't ya? As Error said, leave us and the gang alone and yes that includes Blue and Dream too. They are now apart of the Bad Sans's. Oh! And Glitchy told me you love him..and I just can't have that. I don't want you hurting him so come anywhere close to anybody I care about I will personally rip you limb from limb."