~Chapter 13~ Jealousy And Marks

~A few days later~ 

3rd Person's POV 

Nightmare and Error cuddled up on the couch, Nightmare in his passive form sitting on Error's lap. "Hey Error?" Nightmare asked, "yeS?" Error looked down to Nightmare. "Want to go get some ice cream from the original Undertale?" Nightmare smiled hoping Error would say yes. Error simply nodded and Nightmare grinned, he was having a craving for ice cream. 

~A few bootiful minutes later~ 

Nightmare pulled Error along to the ice cream cart, buying two ice creams. Nightmare chuckled as he ate his ice cream. Error looked over to Nightmare and blushed, finding Nightmare's cuteness too adorable for him to handle. A group of boys snapped Error out of his thoughts, they were approaching Nightmare, all of the boys were flirting with Nightmare. 

Error's POV 

How dare they, do they even know who he belongs to? He belongs to me! Wait- Im getting jealous. Calm down Error, calm down, deal with this like a mature adult. I walk over to them and wrap an arm around Nightmare "ExCusE mE? ThiS iS mY BoYfrIEnd" I say proudly. The guys look at me and laugh, oh they won't be laughing for long. I summon my strings and launch them at their souls, they beg for mercy. I look down to Nightmare for permission, "Go ahead, thanks babe" Nightmare smiles at me, I tear their souls apart. 

Once they were dead I grab Nightmare by the waist and pull him into a deep kiss, I felt his arms wrap around my neck. I pull away from the kiss for a few moments "yOu BeloNg tO mE, G-GoT iT?". Nightmare grins "Shut up and kiss me", I smash my lips back onto his. My tongue makes its way into his mouth and our tongues fight for dominance, I eventually winning. I pin him to the wall, my hands slowly creeping up his shirt. 

*There is a little bit of Sin here, just a little bit but if you don't like sin then don't read and skip to where it ends but if u a sinner like me :3 then keep reading* 

Nightmare lets out a small moan as I rub the back of his spine. 

3rd Person's POV 

Nightmare pulled away from the kiss, taking off Error's shirt and slipping off his own. Nightmare started to unbuckle Error's pants. Error stopped Nightmare and started to attack his neck with rough kisses, he bit down on his neck and started leaving marks, letting other people know that Nightmare belonged to him. "Ahhhhh~! R-Right there~!" Nightmare moaned out as Error hit a certain spot on his neck. 

*End of sin*

Out of nowhere, Dream appeared "Hey brother I wanted to ask you abo- Oh my" Dream giggled. Error quickly covered Nightmare with his body, making sure no body else could see Nightmare like this. Nightmare quickly put back on his shirt while Error covered him. Nightmare was now dressed and Error quickly buckled up his pants and put back on his shirt. Nightmare growled "What are you doing here Dream?" He sounded pissed. 

Dream gulped "I j-just wanted to a-ask you about E-Error and how t-things were g-going.." From Dream's voice you could tell he was scared. Nightmare laughed "You do realise you interrupted me and Error, right?". Dream quickly nodded "Im very s-sorry! I didn't m-mean to, can we talk later?", Nightmare nodded and waved his hand for Dream to leave. Dream quickly ran off. 

Error chuckled "yOU OkAy BaBE?", Nightmare groaned and nodded "Im okay, just pissed he interrupted us". Error sighed "wE ShOulD HeAd bAck HoME".

Nightmare nodded and opened a portal to the anti-void, a few days earlier Dream and Blue helped build Error and Nightmare a home, it was a very nice house. 

~What the house looks like~ 

Nightmare's POV 

Me and Error walked into the house and relaxed on the sofa, wanna know what is really cool about this house? Me and Error's bedroom is noise cancelling, thats means nobody can hear anything from our room. Dream made this a special feature just in case we had company and one of us was getting a little needy. I looked over to Error to see his head on my lap, he was looking up at me. My eyes trailed to his lips, it's almost seemed like they were begging me to kiss them. He notices my eyes on his lips and he chuckles, "SOmeThInG CaUGht YouR aTTetIOn?". I nod and roughly kiss him, he tasted sweet. 

I pull away from the kiss "Want to go have a bath?". He smiles and nods, I pick him up bridal style and carry him upstairs to a very large bathroom. 

~What the bathroom looked like~ 

I placed him on the bathroom counter and get the water running, I remove his shirt and I remove my own

I placed him on the bathroom counter and get the water running, I remove his shirt and I remove my own. I just realised, he has no marks on him from me, guess we will have to change that~