~Chapter 8~ An apology

Error's POV 

I was laying on Nightmare's lap, yes, I was fake sleeping. His singing was so calming and I wanted to hear more but then he stopped and I heard him whisper, "I love you Error..". My face erupted with a bright yellow blush. I was having a debate in my mind, should I kiss him? Should I still pretend to sleep? 

Maybe one little kiss wouldn't hurt. I lift my head up to look at Nightmare and I gave him a quick little kiss on the lips ( I kNoW skeletons don't have lips uwu ). "I l-lOve YoU ToO BOnEhEAd", I say to him while smiling. Nightmare was blushing so much so I started to giggle. " YoUr BlUShIng S-", he cut me off with a deep kiss. I deepen the kiss, we were making out now. I open my eyes to look at him and blush more at the sight, he was just too hot!! We pull apart and we were panting while trying to catch our breaths. 

All of a sudden, we heard squealing. I see a golden cape and a blue bandana, Dream and Blue. "SEeMS LikE w-W3 hAve ComPAnY", I mumble to Nightmare. 

Blue's POV 

Right now, me and Dreamy were watching Nightmare and Error. This popcorn tasted great but we were watching them make out! I start squealing because I have always shipped them together! "Dream, they are such a cute couple!", I whisper to him and he nods. They break their kiss and look over to our direction. "Did they see us?", Dream asks. 

I was going to respond but then Nightmare and Error appeared behind us. "Hello DREAM and BLUE" Nightmare growled. I started shaking because I didn't want to fight them! 

D- "Hey Brotherrrrrr" 

N- "You two love birds were spying on us?" 

B- "Yes we were, wait, love birds?!" 

D- "How did you know?!" 

E- "We totally didn't spy on you guys" ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

D- "Your the real love birds here" ( ͡°ω ͡°)

B'- "You guys were spying on us" (͠≖ ͜ʖ͠≖)

D- "Brother, you have finally found love! Im happy for you" ( ͡^ ͜ʖ ͡^)

Out of nowhere, Nightmare tackled Dream with a hug. 

Nightmare's POV 

I tackle Dream with a hug, "Im so so sorry!". I start to sob while hugging him tightly, he wraps his arms around me accepting my hug. "Its okay brother, Im here for you", he whispers to my non existence ear. Blue and Error stared at us while lightly smiling.

"Im so sorry Dream! I never wanted to hurt you, I only ate the black apple because I wanted to prove that I could protect the golden apples! I wanted to be loved, wanted! And every day I regret fighting you, I don't expect forgiveness but please know that I'm sorry!", I say while sobbing.

"Oh Nightmare....I never wanted to fight you either. I should have been there for you and fought off those bullies but I was never there. I forgive you, you don't have to be sorry. Want to be brothers again?....", Dream finishes his mini speech and I hug him more tightly. "I missed you brother!", I say too him. I was crying happy tears and so was he, we were finally brothers again.

Dream's POV 

I cry happy tears as I look down to my brother, his goo was disappearing and I could see his white bones once more. 

"Because brothers don't let each other wonder in the dark alone".

-Jolene Perry