~Chapter 6~ They're In Love?!

*Tell Ink

*Don't tell Ink  💛

Dream's POV 

I decided to not tell Ink, what kind of brother would I be if I told him? "Did you find Error?", Ink asked me. There was a look in his eye that just made me want to run away from him, escape him while I still can but I took a deep breath and answered. "No, I didn't find him". Ink sighs and holds a piece of material in his hand firmly, he ripped it off of Error's jacket one time when they were fighting and now he takes it with him everywhere and when I say everywhere I mean like EVERYWHERE. I would never tell Ink this but in my opinion, he seems way to obsessed over Error. I wonder if Blue is picking up on Ink's weird behaviour, I think he has, he always seems a little uneasy around Ink now.

"Pardon me Ink but I must ask, why do you want to desperately find Error? What if Error wants you to leave him alone?", Blue questions. I start to worry as soon as I see Ink glare down on Blue. "SHUT UP! ERROR LOVES ME, HE LOVES ME, HE LOVES ME!", Ink screams while slapping Blue in the face. I could tell he slapped him hard because there was a red hand mark on his face with slightly some bruising, poor Blue he doesn't deserve this. It hurts my soul when I see Blue get hurt, I just want to protect him.

 But I couldn't do anything to stop Ink, he was more powerful than me. "BLUE,DREAM! GO FIND ERROR NOW!!!!!!", Ink screams at us yet again. I quickly grab Blue's hand and open a portal, we run through. 

Blue's POV 

Dream quickly pulls me through a portal, we were in Outertale. "This is where I last saw Error", when he last saw Error? Dream told us he didn't see him, "But you didn't see him, thats what you told us", I say while tilting my head to the side in confusion. " I didn't tell you because Ink was there but Error and Nightmare were here and they were holding hands", I gasped a little surprised, holding hands? "Nightmare also had an out burst, I don't want to fight him anymore! I just want to be his brother!", Dream says while tearing up. I wrap my arms around him and embrace him in tight hug, "Shhhh its okay Dream, you are only fighting him because Ink forced you too", I softly mumble to him. He slightly nods and accepts my hug by wrapping his arms around me as well. "Thank you Blue", he quietly murmurs. 

I felt Dream kiss the top of my head lightly, a light blue blush covered my face. "D-dream?", I look up to him to see him smiling. Before I could say anything more, he cut me off with a kiss. I was taken by surprised but I melted into it, we soon parted for air as we looked into each others eyes. 

Error's POV 

Me and Nightmare didn't go back to the mansion, we just wondered around the AUs. I can't believe Dream ruined my confession though! I was going to tell Nightmare how I really felt about him! "Error, you okay?", Nightmare asks. "iM oKaY, I wAS JUsT ThINkING aBoUt ThinGS", I say while grabbing the ice cream off of the ice cream man and handing one to Nightmare. "Alright but should we go back to Outertale to eat our ice creams? I don't think Dream would be there anymore", Nightmare says as I nod and make a portal to Outertale.  

We begin to walk around in the more deserted areas of Outertale, I opened my mouth and my three tongues slipped out as I began to lick my ice cream. Nightmare just stared at me in confusion, "Three tongues?".  "YuP", I chuckle as I continue to eat my delicious ice cream. 

After a while we were going to head back until we heard two familiar voices, Dream and Blue. So, me and Nightmare hid in a bush and watched them. We were originally going to attack but things were getting interesting between the two, Nightmare gasped when Dream talked about how he didn't want to fight Nightmare and was being forced to by Ink. I held Nightmare's hand, I was use to holding his hand now. I gave him a small smile, a real smile. He smiled back as we turned our heads to continue watching what was going on.

Me and Nightmare both gasped as we saw Dream and Blue kiss! They were kissing! 

Nightmare's POV 

Dream and Blue stared kissing! I grab Error's hand and quickly run away with him to another part of Outertale. Sadly, we dropped our ice creams but that doesn't matter right now.

What did we just see?! 

"You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams." 

- Dr. Suess