~Chapter 17~ Can we stay with you?

Let's begin :) 

Let's begin :) 

~A few days later~ 

Blue's POV 

Currently, I am sitting on Dream's lap. Golly, he's hot! I don't want to sound weird but why has no body else realised how attractive he is? I sigh and look up at him "Dreamy?", he looks down at me "Yes my little berry?". Heh, that nickname he gave me makes my soul flutter "What are we going to do now? Join Nightmare's gang?". See, this was something we need to discuss.

Dream lets out a hum "Hmm I will have to talk to Nightmare about it, actually! Let's go visit him!" He smiles and picks me up in his arms. I giggle "Mwhehehe!". If we join the gang then we will be forever be able to tease Errormare! Hehehe >:3 

Dream's POV 

Pfft, Blue is just so adorable and I know exactly what he is thinking. Teasing Errormare! >:3

We are so evil :3

Hehe. I start carrying us both to the Errormare house, I can't wait to become an uncle! Well anyways, I teleport Blue and I right next to Error and Nightmare. Oops. 

Nightmare is on top of Error, pinning him to the ground. NoOOOOoooOOOo we interrupted their baby making! NOOOOOOOOO! Nightmare turns his head to glare at me.

Oh shit. 

Nightmare's POV

"Dream" I snarl at him. "H-Hi brother!" Dream stutters out, I'm glad to know he's scared because he should be. I look down to Error and he seems to be trying to tell me something, he keeps shaking his head. I lean down next to him and he whispers to me "NiGhTy, PlEASE DoN'T gEt mAd RIGHt NoW, LooK, dReAm iS CARRyInG BluE, OuR SHIP iS SAilInG". I chuckle, of course Error would be worried about sinking the ship. I whisper back to him "Don't worry Glitchy, Dreamberry will sail!". We both giggle and I can tell Dream and Blue are confused. 

"Dream, when will I be uncle?", I chuckle as I see both Dream and Blues face's light up with a bright blush. Blue finally speaks "U-Umm when w-we are r-ready". I smile but then I see Blue smile innocently "Unlike you two who have already started banging". GASP. Error starts laughing his ass off while Dream laughs hard as well. "Blue, how dare you" I say to him while chuckling. 

"Mwhehe!" and there he goes with his signature laugh. Error finally stops laughing, my precious glitchy. "WaIT, WhY ARE YoU GuYS EvEN HErE?". Dream seems to remember something "Right! We want to talk about what we are going to do since we have left Ink and we were thinking about joining you guys to stop Ink!". I blink in surprise "You want to join us?". They both nod and Error smiles "oF COuRSE!", I huff "If Glitchy doesn't mind then you guys can join". Dream and Blue smile in excitement "I think we have some spare rooms for now until you guys can get a place of your own." Blue nods "Thanks Nightmare!", "No problemo". 

Dream chuckles "Thanks bro!", I nod. Error slides out from under me "I'Ll SHoW YoU GuYS tHE GuEsT ROoMS!". The three of them get up and leave well Error gave me a kiss before leaving. Now, I will make some food for them. It's the least I can do. 

Error's POV 

Yes! I get to show them their room! "SOOooOOo, HoW HaVE YoU GuYS B3eN DoINg?". Blue giggles "I think we are doing great! Mwehehe!", Dream nods "We have been doing amazing". I chuckle "AmAZING iN BeD~?". Dream huffs "Error! You know what I mean!", Blue laughs "Pfft!". I smile again "oH! RiGhT! wE WiLL HAvE tO InTrODucE yOU tO THE gaNG!". This will be great! I walk upstairs and open one of the doors, "tHIS WilL bE YouR ROoM, AnD DoN'T wOrrY iT iS SoUnD PrOoF". Dream sighs and rolls his eyes but smiles "Thank you". Dream places Blue down and Blue jumps up and down "Mwhehe! This room is so nice!" 

 Dream places Blue down and Blue jumps up and down "Mwhehe! This room is so nice!" 

 It was a really nice room though, I can see why he is excited. "WeLL I WiLL LeAvE YoU TwO ALOne FoR NoW BuT LAtER wE WilL InTrOdUCE YoU tO ThE GAnG SinCE RiGhT nOw ThEY aRE oN a MiSsiOn". Blue smiles "Thanks Error, have fun with Nightmare!". I blush and smile "Always".