~Chapter 12~ Hold On

3rd Person's POV

Error's strings missed, Nightmare slammed into the ground and lavender blood seemed to creep out of his skull, oozing out. Error screamed and jumped off the cliff, he supported himself with his strings.  He landed with a soft thud beside Nightmare and he bent down to his dusting body. He was sobbing as he felt Nightmare's hand on his cheek, "D-Don't C-cry..s-smile". Error couldn't help but to let more tears fall down his face.  Error held Nightmare's dusting hand, "D-DOn't leAvE mE, you pRomis3d yOu w-WouLdn't LeaVe, staY togEth3r fOrev3r, r-riGht?" Error softly spoke while his voice was quivering.  

Nightmare's whisper was soft, "I l-love you G-Glitchy" and just like that, Nightmare was gone and dusted. Error broke down, multiple blue strings flying out from his body in multiple directions as he held his head and screamed. It felt like a piece of him will now be forever missing. The bottom of the cliff was covered in blue strings and dust. 

Error's sadness turned into anger, "WhO DID ThIS?!". Error formed a sinister smile, he would destroy the whole multiverse just to find out who killed Nightmare and make sure they payed for his lover's death, he would torture them until they would beg for mercy and he wouldn't give them any mercy, none at all. Error started to laugh, he already lost his sanity but now he really was loosing it. He just lost his purpose to live, his light, his happiness, his love, his hope, his Nighty, they were all gone.  Error stood up, his legs shaking. "i'Ll geT yoU bACk NighTy". 

A shiny object captured Error's attention as he picked it up, it was a beautiful dark blue galaxy ring that was filled with stars. "W-WaS HE plaNnIng On-" Error got cut off as the world around him started to change.

~End Of Dream~ 

Error woke up panting, he looked over to Nightmare who was sitting on the edge of the cliff. He immediately tackled him in a hug, making sure that Nightmare was nowhere near the edge. Nightmare chuckled "What's wrong Glitchy?", Error started to cry which was new to Nightmare. Nightmare gasped "What happened?! Who hurt you?! Im gonna kill them!". Error buried his face into the purple material of Nightmare's clothing.

"iT WAs JuST A bAD DrEAm, YoU'Re OkAY", Error sighed in relief as he pulled Nightmare into a deep and passionate kiss. Nightmare contused to kiss back as he got pinned to the ground by Error. Nightmare still was concerned, what did Error dream about? Error started to take off Nightmare's clothes until Nightmare stopped him "I would love to do 'that' with you but I don't think it's the right time", Nightmare looked up to Error in a reassuring way. 

Error started to tear up "I DOn'T waNT tO loSe YoU! P-plEASe N-No, I NEeD YoU..". Nightmare softly rubbed Error's cheek "You had a dream about me dying?". Error nodded and Nightmare pulled Error into a tight hug. 

"YoU ArE thE Piece Of mE ThAT I hAVe BeeN lOokiNg FoR NiGhTy" 

"I lOve YoU" 

~Have a cute picture of Error to make you feel better!~ 

"Sadly enough, the most painful goodbyes are the ones that are left unsaid and never explained."
― Jonathan Harnisch