~Chapter 23~ Imposter

( I'm going to make Dream!Swap Blue's name Azul! Which means blue in Spanish, I think? Thanks Crypt for the suggestion! I think it suited well! And thank you to everyone who left a suggestion even if it was "Asshole Blue" XD ) 

Azul's (Dream!Swap Blue) POV 

Dream hugs me tightly while showering me in kisses. Ew. Guess I will have to play along. I hug him back tightly. "D-Dreamy!!". What a disgusting nickname. "I was so s-scared for you Blue! We were just about to go r-rescue you! How did you escape?". Lucky that I got to Blue when I did or my plan would have failed. "I t-tricked Ink and q-quickly escaped, h-he didn't hurt me. He o-only wanted m-me so he could l-lure you guys i-in!". Dream sighed as he placed a kiss on my temple. "I'm sorry I couldn't have protected you..". 

I force a smile at him, "It's okay Dreamy..". I hear more footsteps coming over. "Blue!!". Error runs over to me and hugs me as well. "Error!". I hug him back. Shit, seeing Error up close is bringing back some memories of #####. I held Error tight in my arms, I missed this. Even if it isn't my Error I will make do with what I got, besides..##### is long gone..

Nightmare joins in on the hug. I never understood how Error could date Nightmare. But oh well, that will be taken care of shortly! 

Dream's POV

Something is defiantly off with Blue. I can't put my finger on it but something just isn't right. It may be because he just got kidnapped? Probably. I'll let him recover but I still can't shake off the feeling that something is wrong. Geez Dream, put some trust in Blue. But yet again I have to make sure he is okay. Don't want the love of my life unhappy.

.

.

.

Fine! I will check wear Ink keeps his prisoners. That should give me more answers of why I am feeling like this. I look at Error and Blue. They sure do seem close..I know that they are best friends but Blue just has this weird look in his eye. Is something going on that me and Nightmare don't know about? Possibly them cheating?..No, I won't believe that. They would never. 

Nightmare's POV

Don't tell Dream this but I've been listening to his thoughts because that is what good big brother's do and I hate to say this but I agree. Something is clearly not right with Blue and I also hate the way how Blue is looking at MY Glitchy. Did something happen to him when he was with Ink? Maybe it's brainwash? Nah.

But I think it is best if Dream checks where Ink was keeping the prisoners since we found out where that was. It was in a hidden part of the DoodleSphere. Obviously I won't be going cause hell to the no am I leaving Error here alone with 'Blue'. But yet again we might find nothing and it may just be because Blue did get kidnapped. I hope it's nothing too bad..

~The next morning~ 

I walk up behind Glitchy as he was making us pancakes. I wrap my arms around his waist and rest my head on his shoulder. "Morning Glitchy", I watch in amazement as he flips a pancake. "Hehe, morning Nighty". He gives me a small kiss on the cheek which makes my soul flutter. I let go of him, planning to set the table but then something catches my eye.

Damn.

Error's got a nice ass. 

(͠≖ ͜ʖ͠≖)

It's basically calling to me. 

( ✧≖ ͜ʖ≖)

I feel a light slap to the face. "Oi. Stop looking at my butt you weirdo". I smirk as I grab da butt. "This butt is now minE". Glitchy laughs as he wraps his arms around my neck. "Oh really now~?". I nod and kiss his little heart nose. I lean in for a kiss, he leans in too. Our 'lips' connect and now we are kissing. Oh my, he tastes so sweet but salty at the same time. I'm just addicted to his taste. 

~5 minutes later~

Yes. We are still kissing. I now have Glitchy sitting up on the counter with me in between his legs. I slowly move down to his neck, giving it light butterfly kisses. A cough is heard. I turn around to see Blue looking unimpressed. That's odd, normally if he sees us he starts squealing, taking photos and saying things about adding new pictures to his 'errormare shrine'. Don't know what that is. Blue huffs, "Please don't do that stuff around here". Error frowns. "But you're normally okay with it?". I see Blue panic. "S-Sorry, I just saw some stuff when Ink kidnapped me..". 

Error sighs and smiles kindly at Blue. "It's okay. I understand". I brought up the topic that Blue wasn't the same to Error last night and he agreed but he said to wait a few days. Of course I said yes but we can't wait any longer. That's why me and Dream both decided that we should investigate today. That's why Dream isn't here, he is investigating on what might have happened. I know that it sounds like me and Dream aren't trusting or being nice to Blue but we just want him to be okay.

I don't know Blue that well but I still care for him. Anyways, time to focus on the pancakes! I help Error off from the counter. "It's alright Blue but for the mean time let's just eat some pancakes!". Glitchy chuckles and gives me a light peck on the 'lips'. Hehe, Error is such a best boi. 

~With Dream~ 

Dream's POV 

I have made it inside yet I have to be careful. Who knows what Ink does down here. I make my way through the cells until I hear soft whimpering. I go to the source of the sound and my jaw nearly dropped off. It's Blue! But isn't Blue at home? I knew something fishy was going on..

I break the bars with a special spell I know, I quickly rush in side but I still made sure to be quiet. "Blue?..", I whisper. He looks up at me and my soul shattered. His eye-lights were so dull and there were lots of cracks around his sockets. "W-Who's there?!". His voice was croaky but I managed to find the light switch and turn it on. I can now see how badly Blue is injured. I immediately went to his side and started healing his broken bones, his left arm was missing. I am going to fucking kill Ink..

I could feel my eye-lights turn red as they started to let off a soft red glow, breathe Dream breathe. Blue was still frantically looking around. "Blue..it's me..Dream". He seems to visibly relax and lean into my touch. Blue was still shaking so I added warmth into my healing. "D-Dream? P-Please, you h-have to warn Error and N-Nightmare! S-Somebody s-stole my appearance!". I growled lightly at the thought of that imposter. "It's okay Blue, we already suspected that something was off. I will message Nightmare right away after I get you out of here". Blue nods before a few tears rolled down his cracked face. "D-Dream..". I turn to look at his dull eye-lights. "Yes sweetheart?". He took in a deep breath. "I-Ink t-touched me..". From the tone of his voice I can already tell what he meant. Ink fucking raped Blue..

HE 

RAPED

MY

BLUE

And that's when I snapped.