~Chapter 4~ !?><€€%\^\+|<\^\£\>\€£\£|£|+|*|>HELLO^|^%\^\*|^

Nightmare's POV

I slowly make my way over to Error, taking caution with each step."Error?" I whisper quietly, he looks over to me and I see tears streaming down his face. "N-nIgHtMaRE?". I walk closer to Error and sit beside him, I can see he flinched when I sat beside him. I let out a long sigh, "What did Ink do to you?". Error began to glitch and before I knew it he crashed.

Error rebooting 

Please wait

25%

50%

75%

100%

Rebooting complete!

Error's POV

I snap back into reality, I think I crashed. I turn my head while looking at Nightmare, "WhAT dId yOu SAy?". Nightmare stares at me before sighing yet again, "Your glitches got worse". I shakily nod and remember what happened, I thought Ink hated me! All of a sudden, I felt a hot breath against my neck. Glitches invade my vision as I slowly look down, Nightmare was hugging me. I felt very shocked but yet his hug comforted me, I felt safe..

"NIgHTMaRE, w-WhY aRe yOU h-hUggINg mE?". He looks up at me and lightly chuckles, "It looked like you needed a hug". I was hesitant but I soon hugged back and accepted the hug but after a while I pulled away. "NIGhTmArE, InK.......hE k-KissED mE anD bIt mE". I watched as Nightmare's face turned to pure rage, "HOW DARE HE?! HE WON'T LAY A HAND ON MY GLITCHY!".

I lightly blush at the 'My glitchy' but I quickly hide it. "ITs OkaY N-niGHtMaRe!". He looks at me and shakes his head, "It isn't!".

I looked behind Nightmare to see a shadow figure, they put a finger over their mouth, telling me to stay silent. I didn't know what to do but I stayed silent and then I saw the shadow figure multiply, there were more of them now! Who are t-they?

(( Quick heads up! The bold letters in the next paragraph can lead to a secret code that will contain spoilers for the next chapter! ! I thought it was a fun idea to do so Im gonna do it! >:3 ))

??? POV

I lightly chuckle as I see Error stay silent, good, he is following my instructions. I chuckle lightly as it appears that Nightmare can't see me, this is perfect. I can already think of all the ways to destroy their bond but Error doesn't know that,  he never will.

Oh I can already picture his sad face when he sees everything he loves being taken away from him until he is left with nothing, nothing at all! No one can stop me, not even Destiny or Fate. I look down to my shadow hands, they were starting to glitch, I don't have too much time left. I have to go before my physical form will appear and we can't let that happen can we?

I stare into the blank void before looking at you, yes you, the reader. I can see you and don't even try to stop me, even though you can't anyways~ *??? raises their hand and points to Error and Nightmare* One wrong move could make me get angry, you don't want me to get angry, right? I know you care about these two, I know you do but sadly no one can get their happy ending, not even you...

So do NOT get in my way, I gave you my warning. Before I go, I see that there is a code  in here. Be a shame if someone were to mess it up, huh? HEHEHEHE HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH TOO BAD

^<*|^<|^<*,¥£~=<=>|*%|*|+%|%+~*~*,+£?+^|%+\*,¥?=£^?+|+%,+?•€?=^^%+*?+?+?*#,>*>?>*?>*?^<?^<?^< he*?.^<<.*<.¥>.<*.*<.£<\#*|*<.€>,*>,£+?+£?*>,*>?+?£+?£+?>**>??>*cried+,+>|+#\+%~+%~¥>,¥>~%¥~+%~€>>,+£?+£%?%+?*%,+>?%+,+,+,+>,+%and|%€>|¥£~¥%~%¥|^¥~^•,=^<+?+£?%+?%+?+%?%+?+<*screamed=£•£~+%|+%~+%.+%,¥£?+£?+>,+?=€,+>,*>,+>?+£,%*,*%,>+%?+ ,%+.%+<+£?+>?=£?=£?+£?+£?+>,+>,+?+£?^^+<^+<<+%<%+*%<<+^

BUT

NO

ONE

CAME

..........

Ta Ta~