Q&A Answers Part 2 !!

(Don't mind that random volume button, I accidentally pressed it whole screen shotting XD)

Error looks over to you and smiles. "Hi! I'm surprised a-anyone would think of me as their senpai but thank you! I feel very flattered!". He gives you a big hug and even gives you a puppet of himself and some chocolate. "Here you go!". A puddle of goop forms behind you. Nootmare appeared from it. "Hello BUDDY". He stares at you intensely. He lightly shoved you aside because Author-Chan would kill him if he hurt one of her readers. He hugged Glitchy, "Mine". Error looked to you and chuckled a little. "Sorry about him, he's a little protective". 

Cross was lifted up into the air and began to laugh, "Hehe! That was funny!". He patted your head lightly, he was very proud. 

Azul smiled before he slowly looked down and frowned

Azul smiled before he slowly looked down and frowned. "Why?.." 

Everything went silent. A glitched window popped up, it seemed to be a memory. Glitchy laughter was heard from the memory. A sans that looked very familiar to Error except for the red circle glasses, height and different clothing appeared inside the window. This other 'Error' was holding somebody's hand, it seemed to be Azul's hand. "Come on Blue! I heard there was a pretty flowerbed nearby!". The window closed and Azul looked to you. "I'm doing it for him.....my precious #####" 

Error blushed as he scratched the back of his neck. "T-Thank you! Most people w-would never think to flirt with me except for Nighty!". He made a puppet of you and handed it to you. "A gift for being so nice!". He smiled warmly. 

Hiss..

Hiss...

A wild Nootmare appeared! He picked you up with his tentacles and yeeted you out a window. "He's mine!!". But now Nootmare was running away from Author-Chan. "Don't hurt the readers you goopy octopus!". Nootmare screamed in fear, the lad be ded. 

Cross took all three boxes of chocolate while smiling happily at you. "Thank you very much!!". Cross huffed as he gave a box to Chara and they shared together. Cross gave the other box to Blue since they were now friends. Chara looked away from you while eating their chocolate, "Thanks..". Blue waved to you and gave you a hug. "Thank you for the chocolate!". Cross joined in on the hug. 

( Boom! All the asks have been done u-u Have a good day/night to all of you bootiful people! )