~Chapter 14~ Scrubby Scrub Scrub

Error's POV 

I look down to my exposed bones, there were many scars and bruises from me and Ink's battles together. I wrap my arms around my rib cage to see Nightmare looking at me while tilting his head. "Why are you covering your ribs?", he asked in general curiosity, gosh I don't want him to get too mad if he sees..

"It'S NoThiNG BAbE", I smile the most real smile I could pull off. He frowned and started to take off his pants, I quickly cover my flushed face, "D-DoN'T ChANge RiGht I-InFroNt Of Me I-IdiOt!". He laughed as I heard his pants fall to the floor. He hops into the bath and I slowly open my eyes. "C-CaN YOu LOok A-AwAy WhiL3 I chANGe?", he smirks and continues staring at me. "Comeee onnn babe, I want to see your beautiful body". I huff and quickly undress and hop into the bath, I turned my back towards him in a frustrated type way. He pulls me towards his chest and rests his head on top of mine, his tentacles protectively wrapping around me. 

"I like the view~", he states smugly. I try to hit him but he catches my hand and kisses it. Gosh, why does he have to be so god damn hot?! I push my back closer to his chest, trying to my hide myself from his sharp gaze. "Baby, who gave you these scars and bruises?", I choke on  (HiS DICKKKkkkKKkK ) nothing when I hear him say that. I really didn't want him to notice.. 

I turn around so he can see all the other scars on my ribs "ThEY WeRe FrOm InK AnD ouR BAtTlEs". I try to stay as calm as possible, his anger was rising and I could feel it. He gave out a low growl, "Why didn't you tell me?..", his voice went deep and for the first time in forever. 

 I was scared..

Nightmare's POV 

Error had so many scars from Ink! And he didn't tell me?! And no, I'm not angry at him I'm just disappointed he didn't trust me enough. I pull him close "I'm not angry at you my darling, but didn't you trust me?", I watch his body carefully. He sighs "oF COuRSe I TruSt YOu, I JuT DiDN'T WaNt Y-You tO bE aN AnGrY oCtoPuS.." . I stared at him and grinned, I start to tickle him, "So you think I'm an octopus huh?". He giggles and laughs, gosh he is so cute. 

I start to trail kisses down his neck and he laughs, aww. "N_NIGhtY! T-ThAt TiCkles!". 

**SINNY SIN SINNNNNTIME KIDSSSS MWHAHAHAHAHA** 

I bite down on his neck and he lets out a moan. "Since you were marking me earlier, everyone knows that I am yours, but no one knows that you are mine~ So I'm going to change that~". I push him gently to the other side of the tub and get in between his legs. I started sucking on his neck and left big hickeys all over. I trail my kisses and nibbles down to his ribs and kiss every singe scar, he moans in pleasure. "Aww you like this~?", he moans and nods. "M-MAStER~ AhHHh~", his moans and voice were such a turn on. I grin as I pull away from him, leaving him needy. "Now time to bathe~", I chuckle while saying so.

**END OF SINNY SIN SINNNNNNN** 

I frown as I see Error's neediness go away, what the hell? I wanted him to beg for me laterrrrr, whattttt. I huffed and grabbed a bar of soap, Error turned around and I started to rub his back and shoulders with the soap as he gave out pleasant hum's. "Feels nice?", he sighs and nods "Y_yeSss". 

I smile "You're so adorable". 

~ Thank you for reading! SPLISH SPLASH I WAS TAKING A BATH >:3~