~Chapter 1~ Ink's Plan

Error's POV 

I was currently making a new puppet, it was Nightmare. I lightly chuckle as I make the puppet have an angry face. "Whatcha doing Glitchy?". I hear a voice from behind me and I quickly jump up from my string hammock. "Pfft chill, it's just me", I let out a sigh of relief. "You scared me Nightmare!". I angrily shout at him.

I saw Nightmare's gaze go to the puppet I was holding, "Awww Glitchy, making puppets of me?~". I blush a bright yellow, "I make puppets for a lot of people idiot". I say as I stare blankly at him. I roll my eyes and put the puppet away, "Anyways what do you want". My focus turns back to Nightmare.

Nightmare's POV 

I watch as Error puts the puppet of me away and I couldn't help but feel heat creep up to my face. I push the feelings of butterflies in my stomach aside, I must be sick or something. "Me and the gang are throwing party and you are invited". He looks at me for a few seconds before responding, "Who's going to the party?". "Just you, me and the gang". I see him smile lightly before it turned it to his neutral face. "Sure, I have nothing better to do". I clap my hands together. 

I hope the gang doesn't mess things up like they usually do. 

Ink's POV (( Didn't see that coming :3 )) 

Error is destroying more and it ticks me off! How dare he destroy my creations but I think he is working with Nightmare and his gang. For some reason I feel a burning in my chest.Was I jealous? I couldn't be jealous! I am soulless but when I see Error with Nightmare I can't feel but angry. I will see what happens and maybe talk to Dream about it.

Blueberry also hasn't been talking to me and Dream to much, he says that we shouldn't be so harsh on Error and Nightmare's gang. Dream kinda agrees with Blue but I just don't get it. They are the villains of the story anyways, it shouldn't matter what we do to them. 

I also heard that Nightmare is having a party with his gang and Error will be there. Me and Dream should try and sneak in since Blue won't help us. "Ink! What are we going to do about the Bad Sans's?" I hear Dream shout out to me. "They are throwing a party and I think we should sneak in to there". Dream looks at me confused "We don't know where they are though". I chuckle lightly and look at Dream, "I have figured it out, trust me". 

Dream nods and I feel a smirk creep across my face, my plan will go perfectly.