Ch.26

I gave rachel a worrying look, it sounded like it was Ashton who had shouted.

Rachel let out a loud sigh "what have they gotten themselves into?"

"I know and now we're stuck in it too,well cause of me"I told her as I sat down next to her.

I looked out the window,the dark night filling the sky.I wondered what time it was as I looked around the small bunk for a clock but there wasn't.

_______

I woke up with a foot in my face, I was shocked at first but then remembered that it was Rachel's.

We fell asleep in the room as we weren't allowed to leave we tried once I went in and calum told me that everything was fine and to go back in and then rachel tried,she obviously went in on a heated moment and Ashton yelled at her to go back witch I found hilarious that she got in trouble she sulked at first but soon was laughing along.

It felt like we where back at home laughing at rachel getting in trouble with the teacher over something I did,I missed those days even if it was barely even a working week it felt as if we were kidnapped for months, years even.

I killed rachel in back and she let out a loud groan "what"

" morning to you too, Oh I slept fine thanks for asking"I said completely sarcastic.

Rachel laughed then there was a knock on the door of the room thingy.

"Come in"rachel said as she sat up I did the same.

We were head to toe,rachel one way me the other.

Luke popped his head in"you guys can come out now"he said as he went back outside to where everyone else's was.

"How long where we sleeping?"I asked as I walked to where everyone else's was with a sleepy rachel following behind

"When did the both of you go asleep?"Zack asked but he didn't seem bothered.

"About the time Ashton ate the head of me"rachel said as she took a seat next to michael

"Sorry about that"Ashton said shyly.

"So then about an hour"calum told us as he took Michaels DS off him.

"What!,I thought like maybe five hours"I said as I looked around for the sweets.

"The ride there is about five,six hours" michael laughed

"Oh,so we're like there now"I said still looking intensely around the place for the sweets I was craving

"We'll be there in like ten minutes babe"he told me

"Guys where are the bag of sweets"I whined

The good looking boy from earlier but up his hand "sorry I had them,I was starving"I forgot completely about them, when we get to New York I'll ask about them if I do now I'll just be rude.

"Your always hungry"the girl stated.

"And what's wrong with that?"he asked turning his head to look at her.

"I'm Nat,Emma's brother"Nat said as he put out a hand for me to shake

I shook it,it was kinda awkward but I don't think he thought it was.

"Hi,I'm Charlotte"I told him as he handed me the big bag of sweets.

"Oh,hey"he said soundimg slightly confused.

"Anything wrong"I asked him as I took out a watermelon sweet.

"Oh,no..I just thought that your name was Charlie but then I remember that Charlie can be like an aberration for Charlotte or... I don't know don't mind me"he said as he scratched the back of his head

"Aww has someone got a crush and getting nervous"Emma said as she spoke in a baby voice.

"Shut up Emma"he told her and gave her daggers.

"Oh if looks could kill"she teased as she ran her hand through her hair.

"You'd be a murderer"Nat mumbled but Emma heard so she just rolled her eyes and put in her earphones.

"Eh,my names Charlotte but people call me Charlie so yeah you can pick"I told him as I walked back to my seat next to calum.

The sign that tell you to buckle up popped up so everyone sat down,if they where standing up,and buckled in.

Calum held my hand tightly "babe its okay"he told me as he must have seen me shut my eyes,and squeeze then tightly.

_________________________
Sorry this is such a short Ch. :(