Ch.15

Calum looked so cute, I know I'm meant to hate them but how could I when the look like four puppies.

I sat down next to calum and crossed my legs.

"Hey"I said smiling because he was.

"Hey,you look really cute in my clothes but why aren't you wearing Michaels its not like it makes a difference cause we all share clothes"calum said still keeping eye contact.

"I couldn't find where I put his clothes but I looked everywhere, maybe someone took them,I don't know but I'm just wearing yours is that okay?"I asked pulling at the top for the last bit.

"Yeah!its absolutely fine,you look so cute and cuddly and sexy"he said winking at me.

I'm loving all this attention but I think it's only cause they kidnapped me and don't want me always being mad and trying to escape, witch  going to try.

I nudged him and then yawned,I was so tired so I looked around the room for a clock to see what time it was but I couldn't find one.

"Hey cal do you know what time it is?"I asked looking at his wrist to see if he had one.

"Em,it's 11:30(pm)"he said putting his phone away,oh that reminds me where's my phone.

I know my earphones fell out in the ally way but I was pretty sure my phone was still in my school skirt pocket.

"Okay thanks,I'll be back in a sec"I said hopping up from my seat making everyones eyes turn to me.

"I'm just going to the bathroom, calm down"i siad putting my arm up in defense as I walked out of the room.

I wasn't actually going to the bathroom, I was going to get my phone witch I'm pretty sure I'm not allowed have or maybe I am I don't know.

I went into Calums room cause that's where my school uniform was.

It wasn't there,ugh they took it.

I walked back in and this time everyone noticed me so I sat down to Calum very quickly

There was a few quite seconds until I spoke"where will I be sleeping? Oh and where's my phone, cause I want to listen to music".

~calums POV~

I let out a loud sigh as she now knew her phone was missing cause we took it.We didn't want her calling anyone to tell them she was kidnapped! And every 5sos fam member is looking for her because she was a huge fan of us.I am proud of them for looking out for one another, I'm so proud but I kinda want them to stop cause there so good at finding us in places when we went even planing on going there.l they'll track down her and rachel somehow.

Its everywhere! She must have been popular in her school, I know its not the time to envy her popularity.

"Rachel's upstairs,in the shared room you own,she's choosing clothes"I said hoping that she's forget about her phone.

"Aw thank you for the room but what about my phone" she asked getting excited just thinking about her phone.

"Well you see,er,you can't have it for obvious reasons"I said giving her a week smile.

"Okay,I understand.. wait no I don't...actually never mind where's the room"she asked me hmm..she was planing something I could sense it.

"What were you going to tell me?"I asked hoping it had something to do with what she was planning.

"It was nothing honestly cal,where's the room?"she said sounding convincing but I still didn't believe her.

"Up the first flight of stairs,to the left and its the third door"I said using my hands to direct her.

"Okay thank you!" She said then like a flash her body was out the door,wow she was fast but what on earth was she planning on doing.