ch.31

~calums POV~

I woke up in what seemed like a hotel room and the noise of some woman talking on the tv that was somewhere around the room, suddenly I felt a horrible aching pain under the far right of my right rip cage .I glanced down to the spot witch was hurting so much see see a mountain full of bandages wrapped around it.

I looked around the room to see Rachel asleep of the bed beside mine and someone appeared to be in the bathroom. I waited anxiously to see who would come out of the bathroom,not sure about what had happened to me and why my memory is so fuzzy about what happened to me.

Luke walked out of the bathroom then a smile was spread across his face as he saw I was awake

"You're awake, how do you feel?"Luke whispered obviously not wanting to wake Rachel up.

"Sore and strange.what happened to me the last thing I can remember was talking to Adam about..charlie?"

"He shot you. You probably don't remember you fell pretty hard to the floor"Luke was now sitting on a chair beside a window with the curtains closed tightly, with the TV being the only source of light.

"Oh.Where are we?what happened?" I questioned as I attempted to sit up straighter.

"We're in a hotel,we're still in New York and while we were down stairs with Adam and Charlie before he shit you, Rachel was able to sneak into the kitten and call the police. We all ran out before they got there and the police got most of Adam's guys but Adam was able to run like we were and he has charlie" Luke was playing with the paper liable on a bottle he had picked up half way while explaining to me what happened.

I let a sigh escape and ran a hand through my hair

Luke jumped up from his seat "I think we're going to have to let Adam win this round, there's nothing we can really do,the police are already searching for him and charlie and they don't know where Rachel is,why is she still even with us,anyway? She won't tell the police on us,so why don't we just bring her him and let the police solve it?"

"We have to what we can to save Charlie!"I snapped

"There's nothing we can do! I understand you had a crush on her,man,I do but you have to let it go! You've gone past the line, look what you did to yourself! Its just a crush it wasn't love and you have to stop acting like it was and get a grip! She's just some girl who got caught up in our mess and mistakes now move on for crying out loud!"Luke screamed causing Rachel to wake up.

"Guys" Rachel said shaky "they're coming"