Ch.7

"Em...one sec" calum said rushing over to the rest of 5sos,their whispers filled the room.

As they decide to tell me or not I let my eyes wonder around the room,there was a TV bigger than the one in the last house,more games, 4 separate recliners,a 3 seater, witch I was sitting on,It was definitely not a comfy as the other couch and two large windows letting in a hole load of light.

Hmm...Ireland is never usually this sunny,especially not in February.

Wait what if I'm not in Ireland

I ran up to the window closest to me,as I did so the boys turned there head towards me.

Wtf,there was a clear blue sky with a light blue sea laying underneath it.there was a deep drop between me and the sea.

Omg im in their house, in LA

I turn to them,with my eyes popping out of my head.

It was only a few hours ago,I thought, that I was in Ireland, getting ready to go to school and now im in LA,kidnapped by my idols, 5sos.

"Surprise!" They all shouted at the same time with huge smiles on there face.I was hard to be angry at them.

"How did I get here!"I shouted looking out the window again

"While you were knocked out,we flew you over here,to LA,do you like it?" Said a hopeful looking Michael.

Omg he's just so cute,I know I should be angry but its Michael I can't get mad.

He walked towards me,resting on the window ledge.

"Em,I guess so,im very far away from my family and I'm kidnapped so..."I said looking up at him he smiled and hugged me.

Omg,Michael Gordon Clifford just hugged me,ahh!

"I no its horrible to be away from your family but,but guess what!" He said spinning me around. Oh god there so cute.

I gave a little scream as the others laughed.

"What?"I said with a smile on my face because he was smiling

"Your best friend is here!!!"he screamed

Omg RACHEL IS HERE,she's my best friend ever in the world, I have others but Rachels my closest.

"REALLY!"I screamed excitedly

Everyone laughed and nodded.

"Where is she?can I see her?Is she okay? Did she bring clothes for me? Did she know what was going on like do you kidnap her or did tell her that you have me and that she has to get in the van? omg ahh she's here!"I was so happy that I wasn't on my own, I couldn't have chosen a better person to be here.

"Wow,you have a lot of questions don't you" said ashton

I want even minding what he said cause he didn't mention Rachel

"Can I see her?" I asked

I was hyper to know about what's going on.

"Em she's upstairs going to the bathroom but that was twenty minutes ago so I'm starting to worry"said an anxious looking Luke.

"I'll go up and see"I said running out the door.

I could here them left as I ran away.

I was about to run up the stairs when I saw Rachel walking down them.

"CHARLIE!" Rachel screamed as I ran up to her and gave her a hug

"Are you alright? How did they kidnap you?"I asked curious if she had the same experience as I did.