Ch.9

~michaels POV~

Luke came back into the room with a smirk on his face,he must have been thinking about Charlotte. Even though no one said I yet,I could tell everyone had a crush on her, including me.

Charlotte and her friend were screaming about something, so we sent luke out to see if everything was alright.

He came in and just sat there, he must have been caught up in his thoughts to even of notice that we were staring at him waiting for the verdict.

Ashton gave a cough "Luke..." He said

"What?" Luke said obviously forgetting about us,as we laughed at him

"Charlotte?"I said trying to remind him.

"Oh yeah,there fine just talking and being sassy" he said lifting up his phone and mindlessly scrolling through twitter,not wanting us to bully him about it.

I just went back to playing Mario bros on the Wii with calum.

~ Charlottes POV ~

Me and Rachel were just talking when a fly flew into her mouth and omg it was so funny.

She was running around looking for water while I was on the ground laughing my head off knowing that I should be helping her.

She ran into the room where the boys were,screaming "there's a fly in my throat!" I ran in after explaining that she swallowed a fly with they laughed and ashton ran of,I presume to get water.

He came in and handed her the water while she drank nearly the whole bottle "thanks ashton,the rest of you should die in hell" Rachel said sitting down next to ashton while the rest of us were laughing.

Michael began shouting at Calum because he died in the game and Luke went to the bathroom.

I got up from my seat and looked around the room at all the different games,in the corner of my eye I saw ashton and Rachel talking.to me it looked like flirting,so I was happy cause she always said that Ashton was her favorite in 5sos.

I picked up Wii sports, that was one of my favorites.next thing u knew two hand were wrapped around my waist, I gave a little yelp as I didn't know what s going on.

"It just me" said a smiley michael as I turned around, with his arms still wrapped around my waist.

Oh god,michael has his arms wrapped around my waist, okay Charlie keep your cool,omg I'm still in my horrible school uniform eww I probably look like poo.

We just stud there for a few seconds staring in each others eyes like we were in a cheesy movie.Next thing I knew....

__________________________
Read on to the next ch. To find out what happens next.Soz that was a useless chapter ⊙︿⊙