Ch.24

~charlies POV ~

"Calum I'm 16,you know that"I said as I took another sip of my water.

"Hey im not the tease here,you are"he said  while he nuzzled into me.

"Cal stop"I told him as a laughed to myself at his behavior.

He stuck out his bottom lip and have me puppy dog eyes "just a kiss,that's all I want,wait no all I want is you to give me a try and a kiss"he said

"Cal,they're gonna notice if we sneek off"I told him, I really wanted to go with him but I was a bit scared since  he was my crush for years like what if he thought I was no good,what if he laughed at me,what if he told all the boys that I was absolutely rubbish in bed?

"Charlie are you a virgin?"calum asked me.

"What,no"I told him telling him the truth.

I did it once before with my friend jack on new years eve ,we were both bumped out about not having anyone to kiss and we were in his room and Hus parents were out of town.we never planed on going that far but I guess things just lead to another.

And then I did it the second time with my crush,Adam, I was drunk for the first time and I can't really remember what happened but I woke up naked in his bed and he told me that we did it,then I told him he took advantage of me and blah blah blah but we ended up going out for 6 months but the thing was scenes the relationship with already started with us having sex he wanted to do it a lot while we were going out witch I uneasily gave into but only because he made me because he said he'd beat me,witch he did but then he broke it off cause he found someone else to mess up.

"Charlie its okay if you are-"calum began but I cut him off"cal I know it would be fine if I was but I'm not even ask Rachel"I told him pointing to Rachel who was in the middle of a conversation with Ashton.

He raised an eyebrow and gave me a look that said "really" I nodded "there names were  Jake and Adam, go ahead ask"I told him

"You had it twice?"he asked me turning his head.

"No but only with two boys"I said while I gave him a weak smile.

"So you had sex more than twice?"he asked curiously.

I nodded in response.

"Ray dose Charlie lie?"calum asked Rachel as I rolled my eyes at him I knew the answer was going to be yes because I always mess around with Rachels head telling her I saw Casper Lee in the shop or something like that.

"Yeah,but not about serious stuff, why?"Rachel asked as she looked at me and then to Calum and then back to me.

"Just ask her the question, cal"I told him.

"Eh..is charlie a..em...virgin?"calum asked "I don't know if she's telling me the truth not like there is anything wrong if she is or not I just want to know the truth" he said scratching the back of his neck.

"No she's not"Rachel said laughing to herself Ashton joined in but he was laughing at a cartoon.

"What were there names?"calum asked obviously still not believing Rachel and I yet.

Rachel gave me a look that said "can I" a smiled and nodded in reply. Rachel and one of my other friends where the only ones who knew what he did to me and she knew it was a soft spot but I've gradually got over it.

"Jake and.. Adam"she said as she hated saying his name.

"Okay thanks ray"he told her now he faced me "dose everyone know about you and jake and adam"he said it in the most hilarious girls voice I couldn't stop myself from laughing he was soon laughing along too.

"So if your not a virgin what are you scared of,I'm a real nice guy and I'll call you after"he told me,messing about the last bit.

"I'm not scared I just don't know what you're going to like think of me or something, can we just get of the topic of sex please"I  said not wanting to share my worries with him.

"We can if you tell me what your afraid of,if you do then I won't ask you anymore questions besides one,which would be 'charlie please can  you have sex with me cause your beautiful' is that okay babe?"calum asked as he had my hand in his and was rubbing small shapes on it with his thumb.

"Its just,you know your so famous and have so many groupies and I'm here a little Irish girl that like no good at it and then there's my past and that brings up bad memorys of it and then there the fact that I'm going to be around you for like ages cause I'm kidnapped so things might be like awkward if things don't go down well and yeah"I said almost I'm one go.

"Charlie don't worry I won't pressure you into doing anything and I don't gave a damn if your good or not but I think your are if a guy wanted to have sex with you again,your so beautiful I want to cry"he said as he gave me a hug I recognised the last thing he said straight away.

"I love friends but calum I don't think your a good rachel"I said messing with him.

"I was hoping you didn't know where that was from"he said blushing

"Id say 'He's so beautiful I want to cry' was one of the most relatable things she's ever said"I told him as I went though the sweet bag.

"Ahhhhhhhh"we heard a girls voice scream