Ch.22

Spoiler alert if you haven't seen divergent XD

------------------------------------------------------

Zack spoke up before I could confirm that i thought rachel was telling the truth."we got everything but the mp4 players there wasn't enough time,sorry"while he gave me two bags, one full if sweets and drinks and one with the two books.

"Thank you,but back to the kidnapping,is Rachel right?"I asked while I handed Rachel her book.

Ashton let out a loud sigh,michael sniffed and calum squeezed my hand,they didn't know each other were going to do all of them things at the same time but it gave it away is was definitely about me.

Why on earth would anyone want to or should I say have to,kidnap me?

"Oh"I replied to there reactions as it was obvious it was about me.

"That didn't last long,did it?michael chuckled to himself as he tried to lighten the mood but it didn't seem to work.

"no"ashton said sharply,keeping his eyes on the road.

"Okay,who want to play eye spy?"Luke asked trying the same technique as michael.

"There's no windows back here"Rachel told him.

"Okay then...tell us about your book"luke asked trying again, it was so cute how he was still trying.

Rachel was obviously upset over something and didn't reply to him so I did "well mines about these people who are different to the rest because they belong to all of the different groups and your only meant to belong to one and there called divergents.theres a head officer or something,hates these people and trys to find them all and kill 'em  but they dint know the main girl is one so yeah, I've already seen the movie though but I wanted to read the book"I blabbered on and on.

"That sounds cool"luke responded not really knowing how to. "I think I might have seen it before too and theres a guy called four!"calum said trying to start a conversation.

"Yeah and he's got those really cool tattoos!"I exclaimed getting excited.

"They are really cool"he said now as we were both facing each other.

"I ship him and Tris so much,wait are they definitely? together if they are then they are one of my otps"I was now playing with my hair

Me and calum talked about that for a good bit while everyone else had there own conversation.

We were on a main road the whole time we then turned,from what I could see we were in the middle of nowhere.

I then heard what sounded like a plane,oh no I do not like planes well just not taking off or landing.

"Are we getting on a plane? I don't mind them I just don't like taking of landing"I spoke with a little shakiness in my voice.

"Yeah but you'll be fine I promise babe plus I'll be there by your side the whole time"calum reassured me while he placed a kiss on my check.

~calums POV ~

I just wanted to kiss her and tell her that everything was gong to be fine.

"Wait won't people know who we are?"she asked while she turned her full attention on me.

Wow she looked amazing, she wasn't wearing any make up,she was just in a jumper and leggings.I wanted her to go out with me so I could do all the things that have been going though my mind to her but I don't think she fells the same way cause we kidnapped her witch is a fair point but then again she was a part of the 5sos fam.

"We're going in a private jet babe"I said as I connected our hands together.

She squeezed my hand and gave me a huge smile.

She then asked a question that made my heart ache.

---_---_---_---_---_---_---_---_---_

Sorry this is so short and sorry for not updating in ages :(but its the weekend so there'll be loads of updates on the way! Love me p.s don't forget to comment and vote if you liked it :)