Ch.14

I walked into the room to find the rest of the 5sos boys and all time low,I'm suddenly now remembering that I'm only wearing a bra and nickers,oh god.

I've had so many dreams where this has happened,that my idols are in a room and I come in naked accept in not completely naked only if this was a dream right about now pierce the veil will come in.

"Em..guy he's got a gun"I said not really knowing what to say.

All there faces went pale as they gave him dirty looks,as if he did something he wasn't mean to do witch I'm pretty sure was about me finding out about the gun.but the main thing was that they all knew something that Rachel and I dont.

"Michael what the hell,why do you have a gun?"Ashton said obviously trying to act like he didn't know.

"Cut the crap,I know that you all know and Ashton stick to the drums cause I don't think Broadway will be calling your name anytime soon".I said determined to find out about what's really happening.

After I confronted ashton about his acting skills I got a wolf whistle from jack,a "burn" from calum and a "damn" from Michale.

"Oh just shut up and tell me what the hell is going on,its not funny you promised me you weren't going to hurt me"I said as the last bit was mostly ment for Calum.

"Charlie this doesn't involve you,your safe with us,your not going to get hurt, promise babe"Calum said standing up to give me a hug,I had to admit I liked that calum was calling me Charlie now as well as michael.

He was sitting literally two feet away so there want an awkward moment as I waited for him.

"I know your scared of what's going on cause your kidnapped and then you just found a gun, so it would look scary to anyone, okay babe?"calum said drawing small shapes on the samll of your back.

"Calum just wants to hug a fit girl in her underwear, charlie he doesn't care about you"Alex said.I rolled me eyes cause that probably was true not about me being fit though.

"Hey!that's not true I care a lot about her, she is fit though, I love her rack-"calum began as he parted away from the long hug but I interrupted him.

"I am standing right here!and thanks" I had to admit I liked wat they were saying aboutme I know I shouldnt let them talk about me like that but honestly I found it faltering.

"Sorry"all the boys said on sink and a "sorry and your welcome"from Calum as he winked at me but I just rolled my eyes.

"Well I better go get changed-"I was cut of by whines.

"Noo don't"they said in sink again.

"I've got groupies!"I messed while leaving the room when I remembered to remind them"oh yeah I'll be in cals room getting changed so no one come in with a gun and make me chase after them and then show me of in front of boys actually don't come at all unless you knock"I said and then walked back to Calums room.

Wtf,where is Michaels clothes that im meant to where.

I look everywhere in Calums room but I couldn't find them,I guess I'll just wear some of Calums clothes then.

I found his NASA top and there's no way that I'm not going to where it,I love that top on him,I dont know why but I do.

So I whore his NASA top and the smallest tracksuit bottoms I could find.I tied I up my hair in a messy bun with an elastic band I found.

I walked down to where the boys where hoping Rachel was in there.

I walked in none of the boys noticing me as they were to engrosse in their game but calum did and he smiled a huge smile while his eyes were shining bright.