Ch.17

I woke up to someone poking me.I opened my eyes to see calum was the one poking me.

Last night came flooding back,me and calum cuddled and I didn't even ask him to!my life is complete.

"Hey baby,you woke up"he said while kissing my forehead and then probing his head on top of mine.

"I got a bit a help from Mr poke over here"I said while poking him around fifty times in the chest.

"So you know that kiss you had with Michael-"he was interrupted by the door bell! Yes that would have been so awkward becaus I wouldn't have been able to answer it.

Saved by the bell.

I didn't know calum saw that kiss in the first place and I didn't think it mattered because I thought this was all banter, I thought calum just wanted a cuddle with me not to take a cuddle seriously.

There was a few silent moments passed as we all were waiting for someone to get it"You better get that"I said to calum.

"Ugh,I know the rest are all lazy pigs"he said climbing out of bed

"Oh,yeah and your not?"I said raising an eyebrow

"Yes,look who's the one getting out of bed to answer the door"he said now waddling towards the bedroom door.

"That's because I told you to"I said cuddling back into bed.

"I know,your like are mom"he shouted through the house probably waking anyone who wasn't.

"Its mam not mom"I screamed back

"Its mum not mam or mom"said Michael witch I was confused why he would say mum but i think he only said that to be apart of the fight.

"I'm pretty sure its mama"screamed Ashton.

"No,no your all wrong its mother"shouted luke

We could here the door open so we were all quite but I decided to play a trick.

"LETS STOP PLAYING STRIP POKER, IM TOO HIGH"I screamed at the top of my lungs.

Rachel looked at me with confused eyes and then she got it but Michael got there first.

"AS LONG AS YOU PUT YOUR BRA BACK ON"Michael screeched

"STOP MAKING LOVE FOR ONE SECOND!"Rachel screamed

We were loud enough for my guinea pigs back in Ireland to hear us.

"IT'S NOT MY FAULT YOU LOOK LIKE A SEXY STRIPER!"Ashton replied.

We could here each other in there bedrooms crying of laughter.

I was pretty sure the person came into the house, thinking about it,it might be our clothes!

"GET OF ME,I DONT WANT YOUR LOVE!"Michael screamed

"IM SO HIGH THAT I THINK IM IN HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL!"I screeched as I heard fits of laughter begin again, I felt so bad for calum having to deal with that person while we were screaming mad things in the background.

The door closed with a bang, and everyone was laughing hard in there rooms.

We could all hear calum stomp up the stairs.

"Who's Idea was that!"he screamed

I hid under my blanket as I was the one who did and of course everyone ratted on me.

"Charlie!"they all screamed and rachel was laughing at me being scared.

Calum ran into the room and pick me up with the blanket cause I wouldn't remove it.

He through me over his shoulder I screamed for him to let me go put he wouldn't, I had no Idea were he was bringing me

I have 4 followers; Michael,Rachel,Ashton and Luke. They were laughing to me as I tried to escape.

I slapped his but and started laughing as I continued to slap it.

He then started to slap mine as we went outside with our followers.

I knew what was going on now,he was going to throw me in the pool.

Oh,no.

I screamed and then said "these are your clothes you don't want them getting wet" Michael took this as an opportunity but calum got there before him

"I know I want you wet"calum said

"Your thighs wet"Michael l said as everyone cracked up while I rolled my eyes.

I held on to calum for dear live.if I was going in calum was coming in to.

I was on the front of him with my legs and arms holding him tight.

"I could get used to this position"calum said as now at the pool.he was trying hard to get me off him I knew he wasn't going to stop trying so I shouted "if we burn you burn with us!" And dragged us into the water.

I stuck my head up out of the water to see the boys and Rachel were laughing there heads off at us.

"Did you actually just do that?!"Calum asked scoopingt up up out of the water and putting me on his back, while I laughed.

"Hey I what to join in" Michael whined and then did a huge jump in to the pool.

"Me too"luke cried coping Michaels actions

"If you can't beat them,join them"Ashton said while gapping Rachaels hand.

An hour later after us messing we decided to get out.

"Who was even at the door "luke asked as he picked up a towel.

"Delivery guy"calum replied, strolling into the house.

"Oh my god are clothes, Charlie!"Rachel screeched running to calum to ask wear the clothes were he pointed to a room witch Rachel and I raced to.

There was three huge box's and four small ones.

I squealed as I thought about all the clothes that I picked out,I loved them all.we ordered a huge amount of clothes at a big price, I felt bad but they kidnapped us!

We ran over to a random box and rummaged through it,giving each other their clothes.

It took us about three hours to sort through all the clothes, it was about one p.m. now and I was starving! I didn't even have breakfast.

The clothes was all sorted and I have to say I was so happy with what I got.

I wandered downstairs with Rachel to look for food as we were hungry.

There was nothing that I liked,I'm a fussy eater so I walked into one of the many sitting rooms hoping one of them would be in there.

Michael was sitting there playing his DS."hey michael"I said sitting across from him

he didn't acknowledge me and Rachel.

"Michael"I said flapping my hand in front of his face.

"Oh,hey guys what ya want"he said pausing his game of Pokemon.

"Were really hungry"Rachel said holding her stomach as if she was pregnant.

"You've come to the right place then girls"

Me and Rachel laughed at Michaels statement.

"What are you in the mood for"

"We were already talking and since we didn't have breakfast we were thinking about pizza?"I said hoping since it was michael he would say yes.

"You are my kind of girls!I'll go call the pizza place now" he said rushing of to get his phone.