Ch.4

"Em...well-" began calum but Ashton interrupted him.

"We can't tell you"he said giving calum a cold look.

"Oh really, is that so" I said crossing my arms determined to get it out of them.

"Ohh someone's getting sassy" said ashton raising his eye brows.

As the other boys laughed at wat he said especially Michael.

Oh hell no, no-one answers me back but then again he kidnapped me so he could do anything to me,ah well I'm going to chance my arm.

"Oh I'm sorry,but that's what happens when you get kidnapped I really am sorry if I hurt your feelings" I said rolling my eyes.

Oh god I'm in for it now, Ashton tensed and let out a loud huff.

I was terrified of what was going to happen but u tried to keep my cool but I probably looked like I had diarrhoea.

"Okay if your just going to sass me and not get out then I'll guess I'll have to drag you out"he said with a sharp tone.

"Okay that fine by me put FYI I'm heavy" you said and gave a snappy smile.

To be honest I found this quite entertaining, even though I knew I shouldn't.

"Why to you hate me!I did as much as they did!" Ashton said pointing to the others boys as they put there hands up in defense.

"Because you stopped calum from telling me why you kidnapped me"I said resting on the back of the chair.

I then realized that I was still stuck iny horribly school uniform, ugh I look like shit but I don't think I should be worrying about that right now.

"Look Charlotte, I know you want to know what's going on but we can't tell you,I am really sorry but we just can't"

I gave a loud sigh, so they really aren't going to tell me.

"Okay so where are we,in some of Forest or something?" I said only now taking in my surroundings.

There was literally nothing here besides trees and a road that could be easily mistaken as a trail of dirt. WAIT! Were they planning on ditching me here,in thr middle of nowhere!

They must have seen my face go pale and my eyes pop out of my head.

"What's wrong?do you not feel well?"asked Luke

"I know what's going on,that's what's wrong!"