Ch.21

"Okay,the last time we heard a noise we ended up going to New York"Rachael said

"Em,I'll go out and check you gutlys stay here"calum said climbing into the front of the van.

I looked from my seat out of the big window, all I could see was cars.

"Be safe"I called after him.

"Will do babe"he relied

I was terrified of what was out there,it could have just been someone bumping into to us my an accident but I felt as if the boys were up to something, well I knew they were but what ever it is its bad,really bad.

"I should go with you"michael said while climbing after calum who was about to go.

"No you stay,we need someone to be with the girls so there safe"calum said,he then hopped out and closed the door behind him.

"You have got yourselves in deep trouble haven't you" Rachel said as she plopped her head on side van.

"I'm afraid so"Michael said and put his head in his hands.

"Is the kidnapping because of the trouble or is the trouble because you kidnapped?"Rachel said making barley any sense.

"Em,I think I know what you mean, well its-"he was cut off my calum, damn it,I was kind of happy and kinda sad.

"They're here!"calum said out if breath,climbing back to us.

"Oh god!call the boys and tell them to get back,now"michael said while running his hand through his hair.

I gave Rachel a worried look, she gave me one back.

What the hell was going on!this is scary, everything that's happened is scary.its only started sinking in that I'm kidnapped by five seconds of summer.

"Ashton,its calum they're here"calum spoke to ashton on the phone I couldn't hear ashtons reply "yeah,get back here,now!"calum said ending the call.

"Are we going to be okay?"I asked worried about everything, I wanted to be strong but the truth was, I wasn't.

"Everything's going to be fine babe,promise"he said.

I saw michael give calum a worried look as calum gave one back, it was obvious that everything was not going to be fine.

there was another bang on the car,it came from the left and I was on the right

"Guys don't make a sound, okay"Michael whispered.

One then came from my side, I closed my eyes tightly.

I felt a hand on top of mine, it then intertwined its fingers with mine as I did the same.I open my eyes to see it was Calums but it was not there was much chance of it being anyone else's but I was still pleasantly surprised that it was him.

"Why aren't they looking in the windows"I mouthed to calum

"I don't know"he mouthed back.

"What will we do if they do"I mouthed.

"I don't know Charlie but don't worry the boys should be back any second now"he mouthed,while he drew shapes on my hand with his thumb.

The doors unlocked and the boys came rushing in and the next thing I know we're out of where every we were.

"That was close"luke said

"Too close"Zack said"how did they know that we'd stop there"Zack finished.

"Can you guys at least tell us who "they" are"Rachael asked while she but her seat belt.

" they are people who aren't nice"calum said.

"I got that bit,I mean like who are they,what do they want?" Rachel asked it was obvious that she was getting frustrated that she didn't know anything.

"Yeah,I want to know too,its not really that fair that we don't and what ever it is we are going to have to find out at some point"I asked wanting to get some answers.

"They want-"luke began but was cut of my michael"luke!"

God these people are always getting cut off.

"Sorry,I just thought that she should know"luke said timidly.

"Its got to do with Charlie cause you meant to kidnap her and luke said that she should know,not for me to know but for Charlie to know"Rachel said her little plan about what was going on.

Calum looked around at the boys faces, as michael went even paler than usual.

Rachel was right,it was about me.

___________________________
Soz this is a short :(
Don't forget to comment and vote if you liked it o(^▽^)o