Ch.6

I put my two feet on the ground and gave a loud huff,I still didn't want this to be happening.

As I stood up,my hand still in Calums,I felt my Knees go week.I put out my spare arm and grabbed onto Luke cause i didnt want to fall.

"Sorry, I don't know what's happening, I feel really week" I said honesty,letting go of Luke.When I did calum grabbed on to me and started carrying me into the house bridal style.

I have to amit it was cute but I still told him to put me down but he didn't and I was happy cthat he didn't listen to me.

Ashton opened the door and  Calum and I were last in.

WOW this house is huge, I presume they saw my face as ashton spoke up "its big isn't it?"

I just nodded and let calum take me to wherever I was going.

He brought me in to there sitting room at the back of the house, it was so cool.

They had what looked like every video game in the world, the biggest TV, bean bags and a huge couch which looked really comfy.

Calum plopped me down on the couch, and wow was it comfy.

I snuggled into the couch now feeling tired all of sudden, I didn't take long for me to fall asleep.

I woke up with a pounding headache and four boys screaming at a TV,not the same TV in the other house and not the same room I don't even think it was the same house

One of the boys turned around.

OMG,ahhhh it was calum from 5sos,play it cool wait he was always Calum from 5sos how could I've forgotten and ashton,Luke and Michael,5sos kidnapped me!

How come I'm only remembering now who they are?

"Hey your awake, you okay?" He said coming to sit next to me cause he probably saw the confused look on my face.

"Just got a headache..em how come I'm only now know who you are like that you 5sos,I knew my family and all and where the hell are we "I said confused at what was going on.

"Oh...em I don't know if I can tell you" he said in a hushed voice.

"Please tell me" I said while putting on a puppy dog face.

"I'll ask now" he said with a smile that made me smile.

He want over to where the boys were,as they whispered I grew curious of what was going on.

Calum came over and sat next to me "I don't know if you remember this but you were screaming your head of in the van, that you were going to get killed,which you weren't and we were on a main road so I say a lot of people could hear you,which isn't good-"

"Well its good for me,that was the plan"I said

"Charlotte, we're not going to hurt you, anyway on with the story, We didn't want people to know so we asked you to stop like 100 times but you didn't so we kind of set of a gas thingy-"I interrupted him again

"What do you mean "kind of" you either did or didn't" I said sounding like a sassy brat.

"Well then we did,now if you'd let me finish you'll know what you want to know, okay,so the gas thing y didn't start to work  until about when I told you to get out of the van"you put on a confused face as you thought you were completely fine when he did.

"I don't think you remember this but you were stuttering your words and yawing and the gas makes you tired, so I guess your brain wasn't fully working when we took off our masks and you didn't know who we were"

"Oh,okay but how did it not effect you" you said crossing your arms as i found a fault.

"We had a plastic surgery mask on underneath the ski mask so we didn't breath it in"he said crossing his arms.

"Okay,but where the hell are we?"