Ch.11

"Rachel and I could always go by ourselves" I said hopefully

"Your kidnapped"ashton said looking at my and rachel,damn it,how are we going to get clothes.

"You could just go" I said hoping my comment was more helpful this time,but it wasn't.

"They'll notice that were picking out girls clothes" calum said standing up to where luke was.

"Well then we can order online" you said know there was no fault to this plan.

"How long does that take?"luke asked

"Last time I did it was here the next day" I said referring to Christmas.

"What website, cause a last time mine was 4 weeks" rachel said turning her body to face mine.

"Boohoo"I said while resting my body against the wall.

"Oh,mine was a different one"Rachel said copying my movements.

"Well we'll order online on Boohoo, sorted" said Calum.

"For now you can wear our clothes"said a smiley Ashton.

"Charlotte, you can wear mine if ya want"said michael sitting down next to me

"Thank you and please call me Charlie" I said whit a huge grin ony face

"Alright then Charlie "

~calums POV~

No,that's not fare I was going to give my clothes to her!

I see Luke's noticed this as well cause he's looking disappointedly onto his lap.

Ashtons beside rachel telling her she can wear his clothes.

I listened in to Charlotte and Michaels conversation,she was tell him how he could call her Charlie, so does that mean I can,I want to cause I sounds more like I'm her friend and not her kidnapper. I hope she calls me cal so I can call her Charlie, why am I making such a fuss over what we call each other.

ugh I have such a big crush in her!I'm going to still try be her favorite even though it looks like michael will be holding his spot for a while.