Ch.29

I starred blankly at him trying to figure out what was going on,nothing added up! Let's say Adam wanted to kidnap me why have 5 seconds of summer do it? It's not like he wanted them to make me voluntarily get in the van by accident or something because they were wearing ski masks.

"Boys! Get everyone out of here accept Charlie" Adam smirked, arms folded.

I stayed where I was, sitting on the ground, as I watched them get escorted out of the room Michael whispered don't worry while Luke gave a small smile and Rachel gave a hug "don't let him hurt you like he did before, stand up for yourself" Rachel spoke in a hushed voice

Adam closed the door behind them,I tried to give him the nastiest look I could but I knew it wasn't at all imitating.

I felt like shiting myself and getting sick at the same time I was so sacred but emotions from earlier were still here and I knew if I was going to be doing something it would be crying.

"Well,well,well. Looks like its just you and me,doesn't it?" He still had a stupid smirk on his face.

"Looks like it." I spat harshly at him

"Aw is some one angry?" He laughed is a baby voice tilling his head.

"No way! Why on earth would I be angry?" I said sarcastically

I knew I shouldn't be this rude to a guy who has me kidnapped but I just couldn't help myself.

"Princess don't you see? I did all of this just for you" he was sitting in front of you

"W-what?" I didn't plan on it coming out as week as it did, but the truth was I was week.

"Well I'll start from the the beginning, the 5sos Boys owed my boys a favour and I know you're obsessed with and you've been so stressed out with h school so I thought of a plan to help you relax a little, don't you see its all about you, it always has been."he was leaned over your legs and was playing with a stand of your hair

I could feel tears start in brim your eyes again but this time you really couldn't let them drop. Knowing something was wrong with him, I should probably try and be nice.

"But why not just send them to my house or something? Being kidnapped is probably going to scar me for life,Adam. I know you meant well but maybe you could let us go" I asked trying to be as nice as posable.

"I can't let them go, they didn't follow the rules, especially calum, guess what Charlie? He wanted to steal you from me!they found out what I was planing to do with you and they fit to attached and were going to run away with you and Rachel. They weren't even meant to bring her witch is another rule broken and you were unconscious too many times,they didn't take enough care of my angle" by know he was running his hand up and down my thigh.

"What are you planning to do with me?" I asked shakily letting a tear fall from my eye.

"Don't cry my sweet angel, everythings going to be okay. I love you and you love you so there shouldn't be any problem with what's gonna happen"