Ch.3

He put out his hand out for me to take but I just backed away,not wanting this to be real.

"It's okay don't be scared, were not going to hurt you,babe,I know its weird that your kidnappers aren't going to hurt you but we won't babe,promise"said the person beside me.

He seemed nice enough for being a kidnapper but I didn't like the way he called be babe I don't know why?

"No this isn't real, you aren't real!"you told him holding your legs close and closing my eyes.

"I'm sorry babe" he said and I looked like he was going to give me a hug but I interrupted him.

"Stop calling me babe!" I shouted earning myself head turns from the other kidnappers.

"Okay,okay just trying to be nice,now come on get your sassy ass put of the van"

"I don't want to" you told him "and I never will cause this isn't real" after I finished I realised I sounded like a spoiled brat.

"Boys!she won't move carry her in with me"he screamed at the other people who he referred to as boys.

"Can you at least take of your mask?"i said taking a deep breath in and out.

"Oh yeah, I forgot I had this thing on its actually comfortable" he said while 3 other guys came up to the back of the van.

The guy who sat next to me on the ride removed his mask,and WOW was he hot like I know I shouldn't like one of my kidnapper but how could I not when he looked like that

He had gorgeous chocolate brown eyes with dark Brown hair I could run my hands through all day.

"Come on,out ya get" said one of the guys still with a mask on.

"Wait the rest of you,take off your masks too" I declared wondering if the rest of them were as good looking as the beautiful brown haired boy.

There was a blond,bye eyed boy a curly headed one with Hazel eyes and a boy with red hair and bright green eyes.

They were all gorgeous But I still think the brown haired boy is my favorite.

"Why am I here,why did you take me?" I asked then realizing they didn't even know my name!

"You don't even know my name" you said in a matter of fact tone

"Okay then what's your name?" Asked the blond boy

"Charlotte"I said with a huff

"And what's yours?" I asked pointing to all of them

"Luke"said the blond haired boy

"I'm Ashton" said the curly one

"Michael" the red haired one said putting up his hand.

"And the best for last,I'm Calum" said the beautiful brown haired one,they were all beautiful but calum was definitely my favorite.

"Now are you going to get out of the van?" Said Ashton

I gave aloud huff,still not wanting to get out."okay but I have one condition"

"Go on" said Michael, while the rest nodded.

"Tell me why I'm here,tell me why you kidnapped me? I want to know,anyone in this position would want to know" I said getting a bit frustrated at the fact that I had no clue what was going on.