Ch.25

I looked at calum and then looked around,everyone was here except Zack and I was pretty sure he wasn't the one to scream as it was way to high and girly

Everyone (except Zack)had a confused face printed on their face,wondering what was going on and who the hell it was.

"Okay that was weird"Rachel said but as soon as she finished talking another screech was heard

Our heads all snapped towards the door as Zack,he had a girl  beside him and had her with her hands twisted behind her back.

"What the hell is going?"I asked what was going through everyones minds

"This is Emma,one of Tony's spies!"Zack said flinging her forward

She had died blue hair a little past her shoulder, a plain black crop top and black high waisted jeans,she looked only about fourteen.

She didn't look like a spy,just like a random teen but I suppose that's the point.

"I found her hiding under the bed in the back"Zack explained

"Who's Tony" I asked still confused as was Rachel too but the other boys seemed to know what's going on.

"He's the leader of the guys that we're against"Michael said sounding completely discussed.

"What will we do with her?"Ashton asked

"Her has a name"said a strikingly good look boy around my age who had just popped up behind Zack.

"How many are here,what do they want?!"acked Rachel obviously as frustrated as I was but not holding in it as well as I was.

"Rachel,you and Charlie go somewhere,we'll take care if this,okay?"luke asked us,giving us a pleading look.

"Okay"rachel said as she went into the room the two people came out.

I nooded I passed by calum when I was following rachel."is everything going to be fine"I whispered to him

"Babe no need to worry about it,everything's under control"he said as he walked over to me,there was only around two feet between us before he moved.

He gave me a hug and finished of his sentence"so beautiful" and kissed to top of my head"lost is the stereo"he said as he placed another kiss on top on my head again.

I was well a wear of all the eyes in us,I was pretty sure I was blushing as I pulled away from Calums hug.

Luke wolf whistled at us,witch made me blush to a deep red.calum chuckled at me "its cute how easily you blush"he told me.

"Oh shut up and be safe"I said to him as I walked to where rachel had left to go,not lookin anyone in the eye. I felt everyone staring at me but the new boys eyes where drilling holes in the back of my head.

I closed the door behind me just as I did so rachel asked me "are you and calum,like,going out?!oh my god I hope you are!"as she hugged me.

"I don't know,I don't think so but imagines if we were,oh god my dream would have actually have come true!its like all the fanfics I read but it would be real, think about it ray!"I said as I was now fangirling but not loudly,witch was hard,I was getting excited just of the thought of me and Calum Thomas Hood,the boy who I had posters of around my room,the boy a admired with all my heart,the boy who made me melt by just tweeting a picture of him and a dog the boy I was in love with.

"Oh my god,you guys are my OTP"she said as he sat down on the bed.

"SIT DOWN,NOW BEFORE YOU REGRET IT!"I heard being shouted