Ch.23

~Calums POV ~

She asked me when could she go home,that just broke my heart,I didn't know ,I just thought that it was never but I want to give her a little hope, a little faith

"I don't know baby but keep your fingers crossed"I told her as I pulled her under my arm.

I felt so bad for saying this but I don't think think I could have handled her little face drop or to see all the happiness drowned out of her face.

"But soon yeah?cause I don't want my family worried for too long"she replied, I could feel the smile on her face.

"I honestly don't know babe,I honestly don't know"I said as I leaned my head on the top of hers "but life isn't all that bad with us,is it?"I questioned her.

"No,no its just I miss my family a bit,its just the no knowing when like could it be a week,a mouth..a year, I'd say its most likely the last one isn't it,a year"she asked me as moved so she was now looking me in the eye.

"Babe,I hope not for your sake I know what its like being away from them but at least you've got your bast friend with you"I said as I started to play with a random strand bof her hair.

"We're here!"Ashton shouted as we all cheered

We all got out,I was still holding Charlies hand and Ashton was now holding Rachels.

Charlie was looking at the private jet with a huge smile on her face I tried to work out why she was.

"Why so smiley?"I asked as I nudged her lightly.

"I don't know?"she said it more like a question than an answer.

"Well you've got a pretty smile"I told her as we walked towards the jet hand in hand.

"You're too cute"she said as she ran her free hand trough her hair.

"I'm not cute!I'm bass ass"I told her as I stepped I front of her.I then cupped her cheeks and kissed her hard as she kissed back I felt her smile against the kiss.one if my favorite things. I then pulled on her her bottom lip,asking for entrance witch she gave me happily. This kiss felt  different to all the rest I've had, there were sparks as cheesy as it sounds.

She broke "a bad ass kitten"  she said as she walked away up to michael.

She's a little tease!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We were all in our seats witch took a while sense charlie and Rachel were running around amazed by everything which me and the boys agreed was the cutest thing ever.

"Do you really own this"Charlie asked while she got her book out.

"Oh we don't own this, the one direction boys do they just let us use it"I confessed

"Oh,okay,its still really cool,I mean like its so posh,I feel so important"she said.

She squealed as the pilot said that we're going to take off.I took her hand and she squeezed mine.

And we were off.

She closed her eyes and held on to my hand tightly.

"Its okay babe,its over you can open your eyes"I told her.

"That wasn't actually that bad"

3 hours into the plane ride I decided to bring up the kiss.

"So what do I have to do to become just bad ass not a kitten"I whispered in her ear.

"Oh sweety we can't do it on a plane"she told me winked and bit her lip. then she went over and got a drink which was low in the ground so she had to bend over.

I knew what she was doing and it was working well.

She sat down slowly, crossed her legs took a sip "ah" she said it as if it refreshed her.

"Oh baby there's a bed in the back"I told her.