Ch.19

I shared my thoughts about how unlikely Ashtons conclusion was and told them about the foot steps luckily I wasn't the only one who heard them in fact everyone did except michael.

Ashton and Calum were the brave ones to step forward and go out to check,they were armed with supplies they found in the room.

They are about to go out when the door flu open to reveal Zack from all time low.

"Oh my god am I happy to know that it was you"Michale said with a sigh of relief and put his hand on of Zack's shoulders.

"Thanks but you guys need to get going" Zack said turning around but luke stopped him.

"Get going?"luke said looking as baffled as me and Rachel.

"Are you talking about that trip to new York next week" ashton said as the rest of them nodded, luke now getting it.

The boys seemed to forgot about rachel and I.

I looked over at her she was sitting on the floor looking as confused as me.

"Yeah its been moved to,well now I thought you knew?"Zack said leaning against the door frame.

"Really?!,oh god"michael said running out the room.

"What the hell is going on?!"Rachel said standing up now.

"Everything is fine girls,luke you go up and get them a suitcase each"Ashton said said running his hand through his hair.

What was going on?this obviously had something to do with the gun and if rachel and I are going with them,then that means we're involved witch he said I wasn't.

"Okay,but we're not going to get hurt,are we?"I asked now following luke up the stairs.

"No,of course not,we won't let anything happen to the both of you" he said quickly glancing back at us.

Luke gave us each two huge suitcases and each a travel on bag from a press

"how long are we going to be in New York for?" I asked

"Em,to be honest I don't know"he said biting down on his bottom lip.

Omg he looked so cute right now! I was getting some luke feels but I kept them in.

"Oh,okay,but how will we know how much to pack?" I asked another question.

"Wait I'll go down now and ask Zack,Charlie stay here with rachel,don't move"he said it as if rachel was a child and of he went down the stairs.

Rachel was in our room,putting in clothes even though she didn't know how much to pack.

Luke came racing back up.

"Two weeks worth of clothes"he said passing by me to go to his room.

"Two weeks"I almost screamed

He turned around quickly "we won't definitely be staying there for two weeks,its just in case, now start packing we got no time to loose" he said rushing to his room.

I went in to find rachel running around like a lunatic.

"I can't find that top that I really like"she said opening another wardrobe door.

"You like all of the tops"I said trying to figure out witch one she was talking about.

"I know but this one was special"

In the end we found her special top and packed two weeks worth of clothes,Rachel and I had to get calum to bring them down the stairs.

"Everyone ready?"asked an eager looking ashton.

I then remembered how board I was going to be on the way up there.

"Wait,what are me and ray going to do on the trip up there, we don't have any music, nothing"I said folding my arms.

"Ugh, just read a book or something we're going to be late for the meeting"ashton growled.

"I don't have a blooming book!"rachel snapped

"Then we'll stop by a book shop and get you one"luke said

"I want one! Oh and some sweeties and why can't we have like an mp4 player, that's just music"I reminded them.

"Both of you can get a book,sweeties and a mp4 player if you'd shut up and get in the van" zack said

"Deal!"I did running to the van white Rachel tagging along with ashton.

"Its adventure time!"I shouted

_____________________________
Please don't forget to comment and vote if you like it (>y<)