~Chapter 62~ New beginnings

"Congratulations"

Everyone shouted as soon as Manik and Nandini got down from the stage holding each other's hand. The elders who were on video call blessed both of them and prayed to God to keep their children away from all evil eye.

After bidding them bye, they kept the call and now it was the younger clan standing together.

"Congrats Guys!" Mukti came first and hugged both of them. 

"You look gorgeous Nandini.. So pretty" She said after coming out from the hug.

"Thank You Mukti" Nandini replied smiling.

"So bhai.. How do you feel now to get married again but with the same girl?!" Cabir said mischievously.

"Amazing Cabir! I can get married with this same girl for innumerable times" Manik spoke side hugging Nandini while she blushed listening him.

"Ayeee Hayee!" They all cheered for them.

They were talking when some of Manik's friends who lived in Paris came to meet and congratulate them. After all of them left, they all settled down to eat something.

"Okay Guys! Ab koi mujhe batayega ki yeh sab plan kab hua?" Nandini asked being curious.

"Yeh sab tu humse mat puch.. Ask your husband only. It was all his plan, we just helped him execute it." Karan replied.

"Yes Bhabhi.. Humnein toh sirf Bhai ke orders follow kiye hai" Cabir too seconded Karan.

Listening them Nandini looked towards Manik for some answers but much to her disappointment he just passed her a smile.

"Manik! Bataiye na when did you plan all these?" This time she asked being irritated and more curious.

"Nandini we will discuss this later abhi just enjoy the moment." He replied making her pout while all others smiled at the couple.

They all were chit chatting and having their food. After spending some quality time together the younger clan decided to part giving the couple some alone time.

"You guys are leaving?" Nandini asked.

"Yes! We just came to attend your wedding for a day and now we are leaving... Humari flight hai 2 ghante mein" Karan replied her. 

Listening him Nandini made a face when Cabir said "Ohoo Bhabhi! Do din baad jab aaplog wapis ah jaoge then we will enjoy na abhi you guys enjoy your honeymoon period."

"Haa! Humein kabab mein haddi banne ka koi shauk nhi hai" Dhruv added making other chuckle. 

Then left soon after for the airport while Manan too decided to go back to their hotel.

They were in the car with Manik driving the car and Nandini was leaning on his shoulder absorbing everything. He was driving and kept pecking her forehead in between.

"Hum kahi aur jaa rahe hai?" Nandini asked when she found that Manik had diverted the car to some other way.

"Yes" He replied.

"Kaha?" She again asked.

"Just see yourself" He said and stopped the house in front of a huge building.