~Chapter 58~ Adventurous Day

Next Morning

Today Manik decided to take Nandini for some adventures. He asked her to get ready into something comfortable. After getting ready and having their breakfast they went out.

(Nandini and Manik's outfit)

The journey to Somme was a 2 hour car ride where they would be spending the day.

In the car

"Nandini, stop pouting." Manik said seeing her.

"Tell me where are we going and I'll stop." Nandini gave him the puppy eyes.

"This is cheating yaar! You know I always melt seeing you make such cute faces." Manik said groaning making Nandini smirk.

"Toh bataiye. I am listening."

"Not so easily jaan! It's a surprise and the look on your face would be worth watching so I am not saying a word." Manik said giving Nandini a smile making her glare at him.

In return he pulled her palms and now it was in a position such that Nandini's hands were on the gear with Manik's palm above hers.

"Achha tell me this! Are you scared of heights? Like are you acrophobic?!"

"Noo! In fact I love heights. I find it very thrilling to be on the top and watching everything appear so tiny below me. Why are you asking it though?" Nandini asked him seeing him smiling at her.

"Bas aise hi. Kyu nahi puchh sakta?"

"Nahi nahi! Bilkul puchh sakte hai. Aapki hi beewi hoon. Jo puchna hai puchiye." Nandini said making him smile.