~Chapter 5~Meet ups

A new day,with new beginnings and new hopes. As today Manik and Nandini were going to meet each other.. Finally after talking to their parents they agreed to meet each other but were determined about rejecting this proposal. Raman informed Rajesh about the unofficial meet to which he agreed. MaNan were going to meet at Paris Cafe which was their favourites.

Nandini's Bedroom

Nandini was getting ready as she was supposed to meet Manik at 7pm. She was wearing a white low neck top and a green printed mini skirt. She was a deadly combination of hotness and elegance.

She was doing final touch up disinterestedly when there was a knock on the door,she went to open it and saw Mahir and Ruhi standing at the entrance

"Bhai, Bhabhi aaplog? Aao na!" she said.

"Wow Nandu you are looking gorgeous. Kya baat hai aaj hi aapne hone wale pati ko flat karne ka irada hai kya?!" Ruhi gushed in an overexcited voice, receiving a glare from the duo.

"Ruhi! They haven't even met avi tak and tum already start hogyi. Shut up!" Mahir spoke in a not-so-pleasant tone as he didn't like the fact that his baby sister was going to meet a guy for marriage. He still thinks Nandini to be a baby.

"Are nahi hua toh ho jayega jald hi.. And I am having this gut feeling that this guy will be her soulmate. Tu dekhna smallie he will be the one for you." Ruhi spoke with confidence dripping from her voice.

"Oh god Bhabhi aap bhi kya bole jaa rahe ho." Nandu said.

"Don't you know Nandu your bhabhi has this alleged psychic ability to see events in the future. Usse sab pehele hi pata chal jata hai. Haina Mrs. Kapoor?." Mahir spoke in a mocking tone.

"Of course! Tabhi toh I chose you because mujhe pata tha ki main kuch bhi karlu, mujhe ek khadoos husband hi milega. So I am bound to tolerate him for a lifetime. You know I saw the future." Ruhi said in a teasing manner.

"Ruhiii...." Mahir spoke in a warning tone.

"Mahirrr .." Ruhi copied him.

"Achcha achcha okay guys. Peace out  please! Aap dono baad mein fight kar lena but let me go first... Okay?" Nandini said to controlling her laugh seeing her Bhai and bhabhi fighting like kids... Uff these married couples na.

"Tujhe Badi jaldi hai Jane ki. So desperate to meet him Haa.. " Ruhi again teased Nandu.

"Uff bhabhi... Aap na.." Chuckling at her ever excited bhabhi,she left her room and after informing her parents, drove off to meet Manik.