Prologue..

"How could you do this to me Mr.Malhotra?" she said furiously.

"What? What did I do? Stop talking in these riddles and spit it out"

"Manik Malhotra..Dont try to act smart! You already know what I am talking about."

" Firstly,I was born smart Nandini Kapoor and secondly, if you continue talking in these riddles then I am leaving."

"Ohh just shut up! And you are not going anywhere before giving me an explanation as to why did you agree for this marriage when I clearly asked you not to?"

"Achha that..Voh kya hai na Nandini,I definitely can tell you my side of the story but mood nei hai and what will i get in return?"
I smirked saying this. I know i am playing with fire but its fun seeing her expressions when she is furious.

"Shut up! You wont get anything in return..and even after hearing out my side of the story why did you not deny this stupid marriage proposal? You know that i would have done it if I could" she spoke glaring at me.

" woh kya haina Nandini, just like you cannot see your family upset i cannot see mine by declining this proposal..and also i don't want to" How i love seeing her cheeks turn red because of anger!

"I hate you Manik Malhotra! I hate you from the bottom of my heart." She spoke

" And i love seeing you furious Mrs. Soon to be Malhotra"
Her expressions were worth watching when i said this. She was flushed but furious at the same time..