~ Chapter 48 ~ Sangeet

Kapoor Mansion

As Malhotra's left for their home Ruhi too took Nandini inside her room so that she can rest for sometime and can also get ready for the sangeet ceremony.

"Chal Nandu ab tu thodi der aaram kar yaha okay?! Teri mehendi dry ho jaye phir tu ready hona start karna." Ruhi said making Nandini sit on the bed comfortably.

"Haa Bhabhi!" Nandini said sitting comfortably and leaned towards the head rest and closed her eyes to relax.

"Bahut tired ho gayi hai na tu?" Ruhi asked cupping her face.

"Hmm! Aadat nahi hai na itne time tak still baithne ki toh body ekdum numb si ho gayi hai." Nandini spoke.

"Rest for an hour tab tak teri mehendi bhi dry ho jayegi. I'll wake you up in sometime and then will get you ready. Okay!" Ruhi said and kissing her forehead left the room.

Almost after an hour Ruhi entered inside Nandini's room and saw her sleeping with her hands dangling from the edge of the bed. She patted her cheeks and woke her up. Nandini then cleaned her hands and after freshening up started to get ready.

On the other side,in Malhotra mansion the preparation was going on in full swing as the sangeet was going to take place in the lawn. The workers were working while Cabir and Dhruv were instructions them. Nyonika was in the kitchen looking after the food and Mukti was helping Alya with the baby while Manik was sitting in his room looking after his outfits.

The theme of the ceremony was white so they were going to wear white Indian dresses. Manik was standing in his room and was looking at the two outfits in front of him. Not able to choose one,he sent a picture to Nandini asking her opinion.

Nandini's phone buzzed displaying Manik's name while she was getting her hair done which led to her being teased by Ruhi but she was finally able to send him a reply telling her choice.

Manik smiled seeing her reply and after picking that outfit went inside to get ready.

Malhotra Mansion

Everyone was ready and soon enough the guests started to arrive. The whole Malhotra family was standing at the entrance waiting for the Kapoor family. Manik was the most eager person for the most obvious reasons. He was continuously looking towards the gate wanting to catch a glimpse of Nandini.

Soon not making him wait anymore Nandini and her family made their appreance. Nandini entered inside the mansion with the whole family. Malhotra's greeted them and both Manik and Nandini sought blessings from their respective in-laws.

"Kitni pyaari lag rahi hai meri bacchi bilkul pari jaisi." Nyonika said kissing her forehead while Manik was just staring at her.

"Ofcourse Mom! Bhabhi bilkul pari lag rahi hai tabhi toh dekho na Bhai ki nazre hi nahi hat rahi hai unke upar se. Kabse taare jaa rahe hai unhe." Cabir said in between pulling Manik along with him and made him stand beside Nandini and again said