~Chapter 46~ Functions Starts

Okay! So firstly this chapter is for @Nisshhaa_MaNan..Tell me how you liked the MukBir scene.

QOTD- Arranged marriage or Love marriage?

I would prefer an arranged marriage where I fall in love with him during the courtship period.❤️❤️😪

——————————————————————

Next Morning

There was a lot of hustle bustle going on in both the mansions as from today onwards the marriage rituals were about to start. Today was the Ganesh Puja where both bride and the groom were going to seek blessings from Lord Ganesha so that he blesses them with a happy and prosperous life ahead.

Both the families were getting everything ready as they were going to the temple for the puja.

Malhotra Mansion

"Hey Bhagwaan! Cabirrrr... Manikkkk" Nyonika shouted from downstairs "Kya karu main in dono ka.. Mandir jane mein late ho rahe hai and they are still taking their own sweet time."

As if on cue, both Manik and Cabir walked down the stairs to see a worked up Nyonika.

"Here we are. Aap chill karo na mom we are on time only." Cabir said encircling his hand around her shoulder to which Nyonika smacked his shoulder and then blessed Manik who came forward to touch her feet

"I still can't believe that mere bete ki shaddi ho rahi hai...I am so happy." and hugged him.

Soon they left towards the temple in the car while on the other hand the same situation was going on in the Kapoor Mansion.

Everyone was standing outside near the car waiting for Nandini when Ruhi walked out with her. Ishita and Raman smiled seeing their daughter all decked up and ready to start a new phase of her life. Mahir too was adoring his baby sister and couldn't believe that she was getting married and soon she will leave this house. Imaging this suddenly he felt a void feeling in his heart when Ruhi came and bought him out of his thoughts. Shrugging everything away and being happy for his sister they sat in the car and left for the temple.

In the Temple

Malhotra's reach the temple and were waiting for the Kapoors when all of a sudden Cabir said "Dekha maine kaha tha na that we will be on time. Aap bina wajah sirf tension lete rehte ho."

Listening him Nyonika passed him a are-you-serious-look to which he made a obvious face. Nyonika was going to say something when Raj said "Uffo Nyo rehne do na hum sab time pe toh pahuch hi gaye na."

Before they could say anything more Daddu said grabbing everyone's attention "Yeh lo Raman log bhi ah gaya."

Listening him everyone turned there attention and saw the Kapoors getting down from the car while Manik's eyes were searching for only one person. His Nandini.

To his relief, he saw Mahir opening the other side of the gate from which he saw his angel stepping down. Mahir held her hand and they moved towards everyone.