~Chapter 70~ Blissful Moments

AT NIGHT

Everyone went off to their respective homes after having done dinner. Cabir went of to drop Mukti, the elders went off to bed while Manik dragged Nandini to their room the moment her work in the kitchen was completed.

"Manik, main aarhi thi na. Aise drag karke le aaye aap mujhe, sab kya soch rahe honge?" Nandini asked annoyed.

"Yahi ki Manik is whipped and cannot stay without his Nandini even for a moment" Manik said locking the door behind him.

"Aap bhi na." Nandini said blushing. 

"Anyyyywayyy, bahut hisaab baraabar karna hai mujhe tumse." Manik said seriously pulling Nandini to him gripping her arms.

"Hisaab? Maine kya kiya?" Nandini asked innocently. She was in Manik's arms with her hand on his chest and his hands on her waist.

"Kya kiya? Subah toh mere gusse ki baat sunn ke khaasi aarhi thi na tumhe apne pyaare Cabir ke saath? Aur mera gussa hitler jaisa hai?" Manik said looking at her.

"Achha that.." Nandini said looking here and the.

"Haann that.. and car main kya bol rahi thi tum? Cons of being my wife? " Manik said pinching her waist making her gasp.

Nandini understanding what was about to come her way started struggling in is grip.

"Arey arey! kaha jaana hai ab tumhe? what are the cons of being my wife, mujhe bhi toh pata chale." Manik said and started walking towards the bed with her still in his arms.

"Cons? Nahi nahi. Aapne galat suna hoga. I meant to say the pros of being Mrs. Nandini Manik Malhotra." Nandini said still trying to get away.

"Stop trying to divert me by saying that. You know how much I love your name linked with mine." Manik said in a husky voice near her ears and bit her earlobe making her gulp audibly.

"Is it working?" Nandini asked slowly.

"Hmmm hmm" Manik hmmed and noticing his grip loosening on her waist, she pushed him and started running.

"Good because that was the plan." Nandini said laughing.

"Nandini yaaaar." Manik said the moment he realized what Nandini did.

"What Nandini? Whatever I said was true. Aap hitler hi ho." Nandini said running towards the other side of the sofa.

"Abhi batata hoon tumhe main." Manik said.

And what followed was a game of chasing with Nandini running around and throwing pillows at Manik who was succeeding in dodging all of them.

"Time please." Nandini said huffing putting her hands on her knees.

"Itne main hi thak gayi aap madam? Abhi toh puri raat bachi hai." Manik said winking at her.

"You're getting more besharam day by day." Nandini said widening her eyes.

"Besharam? Main batata hoon tumhe besharmi." Manik who was now an inch away from her said.

Before Nandini could realise anything, Manik pushed her making her fall on the back, and hovered over her. Again, without giving her a chance to react, he started tickling her.

"Ma..Manik." She called out between her laughs.

"Haan jaan!" He said not stopping.

"Stoooppppp." Nandni said feeling out of breath. 

"No. First say that I am the sexiest, bestest and sweetest husband ever." Manik said as if talking to a baby.