~ Chapter 49 ~ Just one more day

After the sangeet was over, Malhotras and Kapoors sat down together to have their dinner.

"Chalo sab achha se ho gaya aaj ka kaam bhi!" Daadu said sitting on the table.

"Haa Papa! Sabhi bachhon ne mil ke bahut mehnat ki hai aur bahut hi achha function kiya" Raj responded.

"Bhai-Bhabhi aaplog ko kaise laga sab kuch?!" Cabir asked.

"It was awesome Cabir. Thank you guys for making this day memorable for both of us." Nandini said while Manik added "Yaa! I too loved everything except the game part where I lost" he said making a face.

"Oh ho Manik! Kya hi hai?! You lost from your almost wife. Stop being a sore loser and get rid of that sulking face." Karan said in a teasing manner while Manik gave him a look and Nandini giggled seeing his face.

"Achha chalo bahut ho gaya. Now have your dinner as I am sure that all of your very hungry." Nyonika said and asked the butler to serve the food.

"Okay! Now, Manik feed the first bite to Nandini and Nandini feed it to Manik." Mukti said after the food was served.

Manik firstly glared at Mukti but then never wanting to miss an opportunity, readily agreed. "Rehne do Bhai! We know that you were dying to feed her so don't even act okay?! Mann main toh ladoo foot rahe honge aapke." Cabir said.

"Chal Nandu now it's your turn." Ruhi said while Nandini was all shy as everyone was staring at them so she got a bit conscious.

"Come on Nandini! Be a sport" Alya said this time to which Nandini then fed Manik. Everyone hooted for them and then continued their food.

After having their dinner, Manik excused himself to attend a call but not before gesturing something to Mukti. As he left, after few minutes Mukti interrupted everyone saying

"Aunty! Nandini ko uska room dikha dete hai agar kuch changes karna raha toh we will do that so that baad mein koi problem nahi ho. What do you say?"

"It's Okay Mukti! Uski koi zaroorat nahi hai. I know you guys have done the best." Nandini said listening which Mukti felt like banging her head somewhere when Nyonika said

"Arey Nandini beta mukti thik keh rahi hai. Tum ekbaar uske sath jake dekhlo. Hum sabko satisfaction ho jayega that you liked it." Listening to Nyonika, Mukti sighes in relief while Nandini was going to say something again when Cabir said "Arey jaiye na bhabhi. You will like it dekhna."

After all this Mukti finally took Nandini towards Manik's room. They reached the room when Mukti asked Nandini to enter first. As soon as she entered, Mukti closed the door behind and went from there.

"Mukti!" Nandini said turning back when she found herself alone in the room with the door closed and Mukti was nowhere to be seen. She was going towards the door when a hand pulled her towards himself.

"Manik!" Nandini muttered being in the back hug.

"Well done Mrs soon to be Malhotra! Bina dekhe samjh gayi tum." Manik said tightening his grip on her.

"I can recognise your touch Manik. And I had a doubt that you were behind all this room drama." Nandini said turning towards him and encircling her hands around his neck.

"Itna janne lagi ho tum mujhe?"

"Any doubt?" Nandini said.

"Not at all" Manik said rubbing his nose with hers while Nandini giggled.

"Kyun bulaya yaha mujhe?!" Nandini asked.

"Because I wanted to meet my bride alone for sometime and wanted to show her something. " Manik said with a naughty smile.