~Chapter 37~ Fangirling Much

Song- Lovebug by the Jonas Brothers.

Question of the day- Who is your favourite character in KYY?

Mine would definitely be either Cabir or Abhimanyu😍

——————————————————————

Finally, after a long and tiring journey they reached the Bora Bora Island at midnight. Nick had already booked one of the 7 star hotel for all of them.

All of them were too tired and just wanted to crash on their bed which they did after checking in. There were 4 rooms, one for Alya and Dhruv, one for Manik and Cabir, one for Nandini and Mukti while one for Shagun and Karan. They have shared rooms couple of times so sharing it again wasn't an issue.

Next Morning

It was the fresh morning at Bora Bora. A new morning for which everyone were excited and were looking forward for this trip. Everyone got up and after getting ready headed outside to meet for breakfast.

Everyone were already seated in the restaurant of the resort.

"Yaar! I am so damn sleepy abhi bhi. This jet lag" Mukti said and kept her head on Cabir's shoulder who was sitting next to her.

"Same!" Karan and Cabir too said supporting her.

"Guys! Energies yourself, yaha sone aaye ho kya tumlog?!" Dhruv spoke to them.
When Karan and Cabir signalled him to look towards Nandini who was sleeping keeping her head on Manik's shoulder and Manik was just staring and admiring her with a smile on his face.

"Manik!" Alya called him to which he hmm'ed still staring at her.

"She looks so pretty na" she continued further to which he said "Beautiful!" still in his own world and everyone burst into fits of laughter which broke his trance and Nandini's sleep. She jerked herself up from his shoulder and said

"Kya hua!" making everyone smile at her innocence.

"Nothing Bhabhi! Hum bas bhai ko dekh rahe the jo literally aapko ghoor rahe the." Cabir said making her blush and earned a glare from Manik.

Soon their teasing session was broken by Manik's phone.
He smiled seeing the caller ID and and picked up the call.

"Hey Bro!"

"Hey Manik! Where are you guys? I am at the hotel and looking for you people." Nick said from the other side.

"Nick! We are at the restaurant."

"Okay! I am coming there only."

Soon enough he reached the restaurant and saw them. He hugged Manik and then others.

"Thank You guys for coming. I know Manik your marriage preparations were going on but still you took time and came. It means a lot."

"Relax bro! How could we miss your marriage" Manik said.

"Anyway, won't you introduce me to your fiancée?" Nick asked.

"Ohh shoot! Nandini meet Nick, my best friend and Nick this is Nandini, my fiancée." Manik introduced.

"Hey Nandini! Nice to meet you yaa and thanks for coming." Nick said and hugged her while all she did was gape at him.
Neither did she hug him back nor respond to his greeting.