~Chapter 56~ Here we come Paris!

Next Morning

Today Manik and Nandini are going to leave for their honeymoon. The flight was scheduled at night.

It's 8 in the morning when Nandini woke up and got ready to start her day. She came out after taking bath and saw Manik still asleep.

She moved towards the dressing table and wore her accessories to complete her look. Then she moved towards bed and sat beside Manik who was sleeping on his stomach.

"Manik" She called him shaking his shoulder a bit so that he gets up but he didn't move a little bit also.

"Manik uth jaiyena... It's getting late" She again said but this time leaning over his back. He still didn't moved just turned her face other side.

Nandini huffed at him but then something strikes her. She smiled evilly and leaned more over her back so that she could reach his ears. Then taking a long strand of hair she tickled inside his ears irritating him.

"Nandini stop it yaar... And let me sleep" He said groaning and keeping a pillow on his ears.

"Uthiye na Manik please" She again tried but who was she kidding, this kumbkaran wasn't going to move.

"Thik hai sote rahiye aap. Mein jaa rahi hoon! Paris bhi kisi aur ko le jaaungi" Having enough she said, then angrily got up and was about to turn when he held her hand and pulled her making her fall over him with her hair covering both their faces.

Manik then pushed her hair back and tucked the strands behind her ear.

"Acha! Kisi aur ko le jaaogi Paris?" He asked her.

"Haa! Because I am not going with a lazy person"

"Main aur lazy?"

"Yes"

"Yeh toh shaddi se pehle sochni chahiye thi.. Ab toh sari zindagi iss lazy insaan ko jhelna hai tumhe" Manik said naughtily and pinched her waist a little which was bare because of her side slit kurti.

"Yeh kya kar rahe hai aap?" Nandini asked seeing his antics.

"Morning romance with my wife"

"No romance.. Get up and get ready and then come down fast... Main neeche jaa rahi hoon" Nandini said and got up.

"Such a romance spoiler you are"

"I know ab kuch nahi kar sakte yeh shaddi se pehle sochna tha na ab jhelo puri zindagi iss romance spoiler ko" Nandini said in a teasing manner.

"Acha! Mera dialogue mujhpe hi ruko batata hoon tumhe" He said and was going to go after her when she ran from there moving out of the room while Manik smiled at her and then went inside the washroom to get ready.