~Chapter 19~ Its Okay! Sir!

*Inline comments are Love❤️🌟*

Nandini's POV

Its been 2 days since Manik and I had a talk about everything and sorted it all out. In these two days we have had a normal conversation and also our marriage date has been fixed for after 6 months. There was a date for a week later but we both denied it because it would have been too early, That's about it! So much has happened in these 2 days as a result I couldn't have a proper talk with Karan about that beach thing. So today as I was a bit free in the morning so thought to meet my bestie.

Here I am standing in front of Raichand group of companies! This enormous building shouts power and prestige. I am so fucking proud of him for all that he has achieved. Even though he could have had it all in a silver platter because this company was established by his grandfather but nope! He worked hard for everything he has now and I couldn't have been anymore proud of him.
I headed inside and entered in the lift to go to his cabin. No one stopped me as everyone knows who I am its obvious yaar...

Soon the lift stopped in his floor and I moved towards his cabin. I entered inside and saw him. He was so engrossed in his work to even notice my presence.

"You know what? Kisidin tere naak ke neeche se chori ho jayegi aur tereko pata bhi nahi chalega.." I said in a mocking tone listening to which he raised his head and looked at me.

"Jigraaa!? What a pleasant surprise yaa! What are you doing here?" He asked pulling me in a hug.

"Ab kya karoon tujhe toh time hai nahi baat karne ki so I thought why not come here and myself look after the matter.." I said in an annoyed tone.

"Yaar jigra.. Jaisa tu soch rahi hai waisa kuch bhi nahi hai." He defended himself facing me.
I was about to mock him again but before that someone barged in his cabin and upon seeing us started speaking.

"I am so sorry sir.. I didn't know you had company. Sorry! I will be back later." She apologized as soon as she saw me and was going to turn back when I stopped her.

"Hey! Shagun don't be sorry yaa! Aisi koi baat nahi hai that u cannot join us" I told her smiling.

"I am really sorry yaa! Mujhe nahi pata tha that you are here otherwise I wouldn't have interrupted you guys..." She said with an apologetic face.

"Arey yaar! You haven't interrupted us..  Aur kiya bhi toh kya? GIRLFRIEND hai yaar mere best friend ki and we are also friends...Aur phir girlfriend nahi toh kaun karega tang isko right?!" I teased them with a smirk.

Yeah you heard me right!
Shagun Shergill, Karan ki Girlfriend and also his Personal Assistant. No one knows about them except me.
Shagun is not ready to disclose it now as firstly she want to become independent rather than being known as Karan Raichand's girlfriend also because of her brother's rivalry with Karan.

Shagun Shergill (Jennifer Winget) : Shagun Shergill! She is a partner in her brother's MNC but works as a PA to have her own identity..A total barbie doll. She is an introvert but a carefree person with her family and friends. A total bhaiya's girl and Karan's lifeline! She is shy yet notorious. Loves Karan like anything and good friends with Nandini.